2021 Recruiting Thread (Update: 8/17/20)

ellitor

1 hour ago, 400DGRZ said:

4* RB Lovasea Carroll - Committed to South Carolina, but has visited AU & likely will return

Is no longer committed to SC after Saturdays loss to UNC.

After what Marcus Lattimore did to us on his signing day ceremony, take ALL the running backs from SC 

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

After what Marcus Lattimore did to us on his signing day ceremony, take ALL the running backs from SC 

He didn't do anything to us as far as I remember. Just picked SC. Kid was class all the way.

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He didn't do anything to us as far as I remember. Just picked SC. Kid was class all the way.

He's probably thinking about Stephen Davis being involved with Marcus and thinking AU was going to be the one. It was very close but inside state pressure was just to much to overcome.

I really thing he would have been better off coming to Auburn cause Old Ball Coach ran him into the grow but who knows.

19 hours ago, ellitor said:

Stephen Davis kind of slighted us. Lattimore put the Auburn hat on and then took if off to reveal an SC hat underneath. 

12 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Stephen Davis kind of slighted us

No. He just told him to follow his heart.

13 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Lattimore put the Auburn hat on and then took if off to reveal an SC hat underneath. 

Nothing mean or ill will about that. Standard type of hat use on an announcement.

Yes ... standard recruiting stuff ... which I’ve always personally hated.  I know lots of people think it’s fun and I respect that.

the whitlow story this week about his recruitment to Tulane made it sound like he left them high and dry.  I hope not.

7 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

Yes ... standard recruiting stuff ... which I’ve always personally hated.  I know lots of people think it’s fun and I respect that.

the whitlow story this week about his recruitment to Tulane made it sound like he left them high and dry.  I hope not.

I thought it was a big nothing burger!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

WarEagles baby!

Blue chip recruit: "University of Auburn War Eagles!"
Auburn fan: "Hehe, uh, yeah man, come play here!"
Rival fan: "How many mascots y'all got?"
Auburn fan: "I WILL STRAIGHT MURDER YOUR FAMILY"

1 hour ago, steeleagle said:

I thought he was more of a BB recruit? Are we seriously recruiting him for football?

Don’t know. He’s getting offers in both sports. Maybe whichever school offers him in both sports he’ll probably go to

8 hours ago, steeleagle said:

I thought he was more of a BB recruit? Are we seriously recruiting him for football?

Yes. He’s blowing up on the football field.

9 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Narrowed it all the way down to 13. Must've been an agonizing process. 

I'm surprised Stanford isn't on the list if dude is capable of focusing on 13 things at once.

JK. Enjoy the process, young man. Would be a hell of an offer list even if these were the only 13.

1 hour ago, mcgufcm said:

Yep. Michigan sucks.

They aren't alone in that regard. Bama, FSU, OU, & Texas also sucks.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:34 PM, mustache eagle said:

Is it my imagination or is there one team there that ain’t exactly like the others???

You mean the team that beat Wisconsin?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived