2021 Recruiting Thread (Update: 8/17/20)

ellitor

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, bigbird said:

@ellitor, are you feeling UGA with Mims?

I feel what Keith feels. He hasn't said anything nor has the UGA writers so I think it's an all star game announcement.

I want the Brockemyer (sp) twins.

Just them....everything else is gravy.  Priority 1 and 2.   The other pieces will fall into place.

7 minutes ago, Beaker said:

The other pieces will fall into place.

Like they have for almost every OL recruiting class in Gus's tenure....Oh wait.

59 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Like they have for almost every OL recruiting class in Gus's tenure....Oh wait.

No man,   I am saying just give us the OL pieces (Brockemyer twins) and "the other pieces will fall into place".      All the other positions...  I think we are all conditioned that the OL never falls into place.   And yeah I know we need more than them two, but you get my point.  

Anyhow, that is my pipedream.

1 minute ago, Beaker said:

No man,   I am saying just give us the OL pieces (Brockemyer twins) and "the other pieces will fall into place".      All the other positions...  I think we are all conditioned that the OL never falls into place.   And yeah I know we need more than them two, but you get my point.  

Anyhow, that is my pipedream.

I know what you were saying. My post was a lighthearted rib.

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Names to potentially track QB are Miller Moss, Dematrius Davis (VT), & Will Crowder.

Will Crowder please!!!!! We need to start laying the foundation for that Uber talented Gardendale pipeline!!! Lol

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Will Crowder please!!!!! We need to start laying the foundation for that Uber talented Gardendale pipeline!!! Lol

He's actually predicted to be the 2nd QB in the class if we land him. I think MM & DD are Chad's top targets.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

He's actually predicted to be the 2nd QB in the class if we land him. I think MM & DD are Chad's top targets.

What E said

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

Names to potentially track QB are Miller Moss, Dematrius Davis (VT), & Will Crowder.

DD is a great athlete and absolute winner but I'm not sure he will be able to translate into a SEC QB.

11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

DD is a great athlete and absolute winner but I'm not sure he will be able to translate into a SEC QB.

We’ve been known to recruit just that type. 😒

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Well I hope he can cuz it looks like he is Chad's Top target.

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

Why would we go away from a pretty good Pro QB in McLaughlin, and try to get another Pro QB in MM? They are both 4*s I think..

And is the main reason Morris really doesn't want McLaughlin? Hard to believe we are being picky at QB....

6 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Why would we go away from a pretty good Pro QB in McLaughlin, and try to get another Pro QB in MM? They are both 4*s I think..

That doesn't mean Chad doesn't think one is a good bit better than the other which is obviously the case if Moss is a top target.

7 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

And is the main reason Morris really doesn't want McLaughlin?

No clue. Haven't seen a reason.

Is there any chance we go harder after 5* Vandagriff with the AMc decommittment?  I know chances are almost zero  that we steal one from UGA but BV does have AU ties.

Archived