2021 Recruiting Thread (Update: 8/17/20)

ellitor

6 minutes ago, FUZZYAUFAN said:

I am guessing a chance fall sports will not happen if all or majority of students not allowed back. 

Not sure. I have seen reports of a number of schools possibly playing more teams closer to in different classifications avoid some longer distances in an effort I think to reduce cost.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, FUZZYAUFAN said:

My daughters school sent out a questioner asking about distance learning availability at home and other stuff. Talked about only a percentage of students allowed at the school each day if any at all. So, I am guessing a chance fall sports will not happen if all or majority of students not allowed back. 

Where do you live? I would be shocked if the south did not have fall sports in the fall at the high school level.

According to TV channel 12 news, the Alabama high schools will be playing a normal football schedule. Practice to start in a few days, I think it was, or maybe in a week.

1 hour ago, IronMan70 said:

On a side note, didn't OG Jaeden Roberts commit ? Asking for a friend. ;D

Yes. Somebody remind me tomorrow and I will update the thread.

2 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Here’s a podcast on the latest on what’s going on with Auburn recruiting 

For those wondering Philip Dukes is an insider on 247 that Keith has given support as an insider.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

For those wondering Philip Dukes is an insider on 247 that Keith has verified.

My favorite over there that KN also says is legit is the Luk dude who has some kind of connection with the north shore program. Specifically D Davis. 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

My favorite over there that KN also says is legit is the Luk dude who has done kind of connection with the north shore program. Specifically D Davis. 

Who? The only insiders I’ve seen are AuburnDuke which is Phillip’s 247 user name & Luh_Tay1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Who? The only insiders I’ve seen are AuburnDuke which is Phillip’s 247 user name & Luh_Tay1

Lol I thought his name was luk. Oooops. Close enough though!! That's who I was talking about. 

On 6/11/2020 at 10:46 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Lol I thought his name was luk. Oooops. Close enough though!! That's who I was talking about. 

What’s funny is when you hear them on the Jboy show the way Duke sounds is like Tay types on 247 & the way Tay sounds on the show is the way Duke types on 247

9 hours ago, DonDraper said:

Wasn’t jboy saying this was going to be a big weekend and expected a commit? Hope it comes tomorrow! 

Not sure about this weekend but he & most people said it’s going to be a big June. We are probably getting three star TE Landen King on Monday to start things off.

11 hours ago, DonDraper said:

Wasn’t jboy saying this was going to be a big weekend and expected a commit? Hope it comes tomorrow! 

You may have been talking about this. Jboy had retweeted this a couple days ago 

@auburn4ever From the first post in the 2021 recruiting thread...

On 8/30/2019 at 8:41 AM, ellitor said:

4* Buck Jeremiah Williams - 247
4* Buck Dylan Brooks - 247
4* Buck Keanu Koht - 247
4* DT Marquis Robinson - 247
NR Juco DE Jimmori Robinson - 247

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

You may have been talking about this. Jboy had retweeted this a couple days ago 

Seems like both those guys along with Ramone are chasing attention claiming to know wat more than they do. I know jboy has connections but the Eli and ramone not so sure about 

3 hours ago, DonDraper said:

Seems like both those guys along with Ramone are chasing attention claiming to know wat more than they do. I know jboy has connections but the Eli and ramone not so sure about 

Yeah I just trust Duke and Jboy when it comes to the recruiting info

58 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

If there's no football this season, will there still be football signing day in Dec. and Feb.

Somebody answered your question on the last page. Just go back one page for the answer to this question 

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

If there's no football this season, will there still be football signing day in Dec. and Feb.

@auburn4ever You’ve asked this question at least four times the past two weeks and I’ve answered it every time. There will be at least a February signing day.

24 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@auburn4ever You’ve asked this question at least four times the past two weeks and I’ve answered it every time.

giphy (1).gif

5 hours ago, DonDraper said:

JBoy is the real deal and I don’t think he’d include Eli if he didn’t have legitimate information. 

Archived