2021 Recruiting Thread (Update: 8/17/20)

ellitor

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

The recruit’s name would be helpful in situations like this.

It says it in his name...  That's Trinity B, Cardi B's little brother.

29 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

The B stands for Bell. Trinity Bell lol

I know, I am just having a little fun.

Kinda surprised there are not many recruiting posts lately. I know there has only been the one recent commitment the JUCO OL. Isn't an early signing date coming up in early December? Does anyone hear anything about how the teams (cough) underwhelming record might be playing with any undecideds at this point?

3 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

Kinda surprised there are not many recruiting posts lately

@ChltteTiger Not much to post since most recruiting info is premium & I work 16 hour shifts on gameday weekends so I don't go back & post what I find out.

Isn't an early signing date coming up in early December?

Yes but that's for the 2020 class. Your post is in the 2021 thread.

Does anyone hear anything about how the teams (cough) underwhelming record might be playing with any undecideds at this point?

Given the strength of the schedule I'm not sure many recruits see 8-3 as underwhelming. The biggest obstacle on the recruiting trail is our opponents hammering down on Gus's job security.

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, bigbird said:

They can take some of JB's

Seriously, has any program ever had a bigger disparity in OL and DL recruiting and development? Its like watching 2 different teams.

11 minutes ago, CR said:

Seriously, has any program ever had a bigger disparity in OL and DL recruiting and development? Its like watching 2 different teams.

If I had to guess off the top of my head without seeing any data? Oklahoma. They always to me have a top 3 ol in the country. And we'll everyone knows their struggles on defense. As does every big 12 team. 

I really wish we would hire Matt Luke and put jb on a off field role or he can retire. 

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If I had to guess off the top of my head without seeing any data? Oklahoma. They always to me have a top 3 ol in the country. And we'll everyone knows their struggles on defense. As does every big 12 team. 

I really wish we would hire Matt Luke and put jb on a off field role or he can retire. 

Matthews seems to think theres a decent chance he retires before next season.

Just now, CR said:

Matthews seems to think theres a decent chance he retires before next season.

I am guessing after the bowl game if it happens. Man if Gus makes a strong OL hire..... It will go a long way with the fanbase.

3 star wr.....I forget his first name but his last name is McClain. 6'5" wr......we should jump on him. He's good and it looks like we may actually start throwing to tell wr's in the redzone. I have 3 guys that I think would be good pick ups in state that's not rated super high

Archived