Week 1 - Auburn vs Oregon - Pregame Sights & Sounds

RunInRed

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Oregon unis ...

The nightmares they're referring to are the times that their coaches play back the game film.

Does anyone else think it's kind of weird that fans were lining the hallways of the team hotel? That just feels a little invasive to me and feels like it would just make the guys nervous. I guess they're used to it. 🤷‍♀️

17 hours ago, ellitor said:

Would make an awesome computer monitor for my low vision.

Still wouldn't see sarcasm. 😁

8 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Does anyone else think it's kind of weird that fans were lining the hallways of the team hotel? That just feels a little invasive to me and feels like it would just make the guys nervous. I guess they're used to it. 🤷‍♀️

Haha I actually was thinking the same thing

7 hours ago, kennypowers said:

Bo either looks all business or nervous as hell. I can’t decide. The pressure and  responsibility it real for this kid.

17 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Bo either looks all business or nervous as hell. I can’t decide. The pressure and  responsibility it real for this kid.

They all have a "wtf?" look on their face. Cant blame them.

38 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

All business. He loves it. With everything that's been said about him and what he himself has said about big moments...He's good.

1 hour ago, mom2kid said:

Where are AU fans on game day?  Surprised at low turnout unless hurricane has kept fans from getting there.

I know a bunch of people that had their flights delayed/cancelled last night, so I’m sure that affected the turnout. I know a couple of people who’s flights got completely cancelled, so they elected to drive to Dallas. The ones who did still come anyway probably slept in this morning I would think. 

I was in Atlanta for UW last year but man I haven’t been this excited for game 1 in...well actually ever! I’m so hyped up can’t wait until the game 

Archived