Oregon - GAME THREAD

WarTiger

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jw 4 au said:

How can these refs be soooo accurate on our penalties but turn a blind eye for Oregon. That was very touchy compared to the last punt return by Oregon. 

don't get me started on the dregs of society, the scumbags in striped shirts....things are bad enough without getting the criminal element involved

3 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I can handle the INT. It wasn’t a bad decision, just a bad throw. This Dline and DBs are playing awful. 

Watching the replay, Bo threw the pass thinking Seth was sitting down in the coverage - then Seth moved right as he was throwing it.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

What would you have him call. Did you expect him to trot Bo out there and go full air raid? More trick plays? I don’t get it. We are moving the ball.

I disagree. Execution has been bad. That roll to the left on the int was a bad decision though.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

What would you have him call. Did you expect him to trot Bo out there and go full air raid? More trick plays? I don’t get it. We are moving the ball.

No, but I do expect some screens, and slants, or maybe a deep fade to slow down that pass rush. 

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Watching the replay, Bo threw the pass thinking Seth was sitting down in the coverage - then Seth moved right as he was throwing it.

It didn’t help that the route tree put all of Bo’s options in closet sized space 

Archived