Oregon - GAME THREAD

WarTiger

Horrible play calling (1st and goal at the 2, pound the damn ball!). Bad decision by Nix (luckily not a pick). But still, a 10-point swing (should have been 14-point), thanks to Big Kat. We're lucky to be in the is game. Hopefully we adjust at halftime.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus basically said on that drive, Gatewood isn't coming in today.  Easy TD if Gatewood takes the snap from the 2.

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Youre an idiot.

why? thought the plan was to give Gateway opportunities in the game.  I guess throwing 4 for 11 with an interception screams keep him in to you

Gus playcalls  is so broken in the red zone. This is why I wanted to see Joey G when we get near the Goal Line. Our only hope to score a td when we get down there is for him or whitlow to power their way in.

I understand you can’t see every call, how can you see only half the calls?  In one direction?  Someone needs to lose their job over this. It is complete ineptitude. 

Just now, weathergeakal said:

Also how is this only a 8 point game? 

Exactly what I was about to write. How are we even in this one? Horrible in all 3 phases. 

Shades of Sean White? Get the **** off the board. The only thing similar is no blocking and s***ty routes while not utilizing his strengths.

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Seriously? None of that fiasco was on Nix

no? the miss snap fumble certainly had nothing to do with him. smh

1 minute ago, shabby said:

why? thought the plan was to give Gateway opportunities in the game.  I guess throwing 4 for 11 with an interception screams keep him in to you

And do you even see the issues going on?  Clearly you don’t.  OL is poor.  WR route running is poor.  Play calling is poor.  

2 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

and to think, some of ya'll actually thought our "genius" playcaller would be different?

none of this is about the play calling

Archived