Oregon - GAME THREAD

WarTiger

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ToomersStreet said:

You need to give Gus time to get into a play calling rythm and mold the offense around the strengths of his QB................... Quit being so impatient..

toomer, what did i tell you coach harry high school would do?

Tell me that’s not intentional grounding. I don’t care if the player was there. 

I know we are not coaches , but why wouldn’t Bo keep some of those read options . They are biting . Also where are the damn adjustments Gus?? I’m so sick of this . 

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

I’m talking about the last 3 plays after the lone first down. 

Oh, I know. Was just emphasizing how bad that drive was.

3 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Gatewood may not be as good of a QB, but he's a better match.

Unfortunately I don’t think it would make a difference. I’m pretty convinced that Gus could turn Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, And Tua into bad QBs. 

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Kirk and Chris are annoying as hell. Totally in love with Oregon. 

Lol no he is not. Kirk is successfully pointing out the obvious problems just like Jordan Rogers always done.

17 minutes ago, douggwilliams said:

Right.  I mean with QB.  Need to limit passing but act like we are continuing to do it but nix just runs every time.  Add Gatewood soon

Im not sure what you mean in the first half of the comment but what's the the difference who takes the snaps if the play calls are crap? Just riding it out and thankful for another year right now lol. 

Just now, Gowebb11 said:

Unfortunately I don’t think it would make a difference. I’m pretty convinced that Gus could turn Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, And Tua into bad QBs. 

I agree.  It won’t matter who is back there.  Gatewood isn’t the answer.  The answer is to get rid of the problem which is the HC. 

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Ain't gonna help if we don't change our play calling.

WE don't have any other plays to call, honestly. Just let the offense draw it up in the dirt and improvise. LOL

3 minutes ago, jptiger said:

Gus has been out of answers for sometime but his character won’t  let him quit. He will probably be relieved when they finally sometime after or right before sec championship game let him go. He’s lost. That’s evident. We haven’t been scary in quiet awhile.

Well. In about 12 games.

5 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

It's the 2019 Malzahn "prevent" offense

This post is sad, true and amusing all at the same time.

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

He didn’t commit to Gus he committed to AU cause his dad player here SMH

I will give you thatbut he and his father knew what Malzahns offense was and what it has done to QB's and he committed anyways.

Archived