• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas, Holy s***!

Oregon had 176 yards and 14 pts in the first qtr and 156 yards and 7 pts the other 3 qtrs. Oregon had 90 yards rushing at 2.7 ypc   Thank you, defense and thank you, Steele for those ad

Posted Images

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

I wasn't listening to Andy. I wish I had heard his call. 

He made his mark, too.

• Like 3

Just another Nix special - like Fla and AL with his daddy, 

We win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE 

this is special  - beginning of an era!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, bigbird said:

We beat Washington last year too. Don't be blind. There are a lot of issues to work out before TAMU

No more reactions but THIS so much THIS

what an excellent 63rd birthday gift for the old Doc!  WDE and my hat goes off to this team and coaching staff. I think when the season plays out, we will see an Oregon team that will compete and likely win the PAC 12 and maybe be a top 10 team when it is all over with.

Edited by doc4aday
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, dilligas said:

All you people dissing Gus, Kevin Steele, Bo Nix and OL throughout this game can go find another team to criticize because we don't need you at Auburn!  War Damn Eagle!

Steele, yes, Bo Nix yes, the O-line possibly although Oregon was worn down. Gus however deserves any dissing he gets. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, dilligas said:

All you people dissing Gus, Kevin Steele, Bo Nix and OL throughout this game can go find another team to criticize because we don't need you at Auburn!  War Damn Eagle!

I am still going to diss Gus because he deserves it! 😁

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, dilligas said:

And you can rightly kiss my rear end. I can still objectively criticize and be a fan.  Fact is, we got the win, but there's MAJOR things that need to improve before A&M.

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1