Oregon post game

Auburn2Eugene

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Reverse jinx and it worked. 

Don't you freaking change it until we need another reverse jinx bro!!!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/5/2019 at 8:44 PM, ValleyTiger said:

Looks like Bo just photo bombed the defense. :roflol: Doesn't look like they minded it one bit.

TD looks like a fiddler crab

fiddler-crab-134252510-57ffec745f9b5805c

16 hours ago, Carnell said:

It was the saints the fans that wore the bags were called the aints.

That's right thanks......I want to say the Oilers did something similar when Bum Phillips was there...........so it was the Saints when Phillips was there.........man like trying to remember an old gilfriend's name.......had me stumped.😂

Anyone else find irony in their afterthoughts?

"There are a lot of things I’d like to see on Saturday when the Oregon Ducks get their second chance to make a first impression.

For one, not a timeout before the first snap of the game.

Also, on third down and 7, Justin Herbert dropping back instead of handing off. Also, I want more imagination from the play caller, Marcus Arroyo. Included in that, I want to see Oregon challenge Nevada with a handful of deep shots down the field.

But most of all, I’d like to see UO second-year head coach Mario Cristobal get more comfortable in the role of program CEO."...

"Cristobal needs to find a way to become more of a 20,000-foot guy.

His 10 full-time assistants were set to make a combined $4.22 million this season. He’s since hired former UO assistant John Neal as a defensive analyst. He also flirted in the last year with hiring an offensive consultant to help his play caller. The Ducks coach needs to learn to step back some in the heat of the game, trust his staff, and be better prepared to make the critical big-picture, in-game decisions that good head coaches make."

Canzano: What the Oregon Ducks need most of all is Mario Cristobal to grow into CEO role, By John Canzano | The Oregonian/OregonLive, 6 Sep"19

Just now, AUld fAUx@ said:

"There are a lot of things I’d like to see on Saturday when the Oregon Ducks get their second chance to make a first impression.

Also, on third down and 7, Justin Herbert dropping back instead of handing off. Also, I want more imagination from the play caller, Marcus Arroyo. Included in that, I want to see Oregon challenge Nevada with a handful of deep shots down the field.

But most of all, I’d like to see UO second-year head coach Mario Cristobal get more comfortable in the role of program CEO."...

His 10 full-time assistants were set to make a combined $4.22 million this season. He’s since hired former UO assistant John Neal as a defensive analyst. He also flirted in the last year with hiring an offensive consultant to help his play caller. The Ducks coach needs to learn to step back some in the heat of the game, trust his staff, and be better prepared to make the critical big-picture, in-game decisions that good head coaches make."

Canzano: What the Oregon Ducks need most of all is Mario Cristobal to grow into CEO role, By John Canzano | The Oregonian/OregonLive, 6 Sep"19

good to see ya auld!

52 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Sounds like an AU article from a couple years ago.

5 hours ago, C'viewTiger said:

Sounds like an AU article from a couple years ago.

I am amazed at the number of expert college coaches who are wasting their time writing blogs and sports columns for newspapers.

Archived