Very Good Interview With James Mattis

autigeremt

Have to read between the lines though.   (Which really isn't all that hard to do.) 

He obviously fell out with Trump over his treatment of our close allies. And he was correct.

I'll be looking forward to a more candid memoir from him once he feels enough time has passed. 

He was highly respected by the Marines who served under him.

On 9/3/2019 at 11:05 AM, homersapien said:

Have to read between the lines though.   (Which really isn't all that hard to do.) 

He obviously fell out with Trump over his treatment of our close allies. And he was correct.

I'll be looking forward to a more candid memoir from him once he feels enough time has passed. 

He was highly respected by the Marines who served under him.

What? No mention of his falling out with Obama nor why? Shocking!

4 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

What? No mention of his falling out with Obama nor why? Shocking!

That wasn't covered in the interview in question from the OP. 

But you are certainly free to delve into it if you would like to discuss. I have no problem with examining differences Mattis had with Obama.

54 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That wasn't covered in the interview in question from the OP. 

But you are certainly free to delve into it if you would like to discuss. I have no problem with examining differences Mattis had with Obama.

Did you question or even consider why it wasn't covered?  

21 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Did you question or even consider why it wasn't covered?  

What???? 

That sounds like something a conspiracy nut would ask. :ucrazy:

Why would I question or consider why anything in Mattis's professional past wasn't covered in an interview that focused on his recent resignation as Sec. of Defense.

Like I said though, if you want to delve into it here, nothing is stopping you.  Let's compare whatever it is you are talking about with Mattis's disagreement with Trump.

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

What???? 

That sounds like something a conspiracy nut would ask. :ucrazy:

Why would I question or consider why anything in Mattis's professional past wasn't covered in an interview that focused on his recent resignation as Sec. of Defense.

Like I said though, if you want to delve into it here, nothing is stopping you.  Let's compare whatever it is you are talking about with Mattis's disagreement with Trump.

My guess is you'll be King Weasel until the day you die. Go figure. ;D

18 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

My guess is you'll be King Weasel until the day you die. Go figure. ;D

Wrong forum.  

I provided a straightforward and accurate straight up response:  Mattis's disagreements with Obama were not a part of the story defined in the OP, but if you want to discuss that, then please do so.

Either address the issue or keep your irrelevant insulting responses in the trash talk forum where you really belong.

Archived