Sign in to follow this  
autigeremt

Very Good Interview With James Mattis

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Have to read between the lines though.   (Which really isn't all that hard to do.) 

He obviously fell out with Trump over his treatment of our close allies. And he was correct.

I'll be looking forward to a more candid memoir from him once he feels enough time has passed. 

He was highly respected by the Marines who served under him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2019 at 11:05 AM, homersapien said:

Have to read between the lines though.   (Which really isn't all that hard to do.) 

He obviously fell out with Trump over his treatment of our close allies. And he was correct.

I'll be looking forward to a more candid memoir from him once he feels enough time has passed. 

He was highly respected by the Marines who served under him.

What? No mention of his falling out with Obama nor why? Shocking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

What? No mention of his falling out with Obama nor why? Shocking!

That wasn't covered in the interview in question from the OP. 

But you are certainly free to delve into it if you would like to discuss. I have no problem with examining differences Mattis had with Obama.

Edited by homersapien

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That wasn't covered in the interview in question from the OP. 

But you are certainly free to delve into it if you would like to discuss. I have no problem with examining differences Mattis had with Obama.

Did you question or even consider why it wasn't covered?  

  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Did you question or even consider why it wasn't covered?  

What???? 

That sounds like something a conspiracy nut would ask. :ucrazy:

Why would I question or consider why anything in Mattis's professional past wasn't covered in an interview that focused on his recent resignation as Sec. of Defense.

Like I said though, if you want to delve into it here, nothing is stopping you.  Let's compare whatever it is you are talking about with Mattis's disagreement with Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, homersapien said:

What???? 

That sounds like something a conspiracy nut would ask. :ucrazy:

Why would I question or consider why anything in Mattis's professional past wasn't covered in an interview that focused on his recent resignation as Sec. of Defense.

Like I said though, if you want to delve into it here, nothing is stopping you.  Let's compare whatever it is you are talking about with Mattis's disagreement with Trump.

My guess is you'll be King Weasel until the day you die. Go figure. ;D

  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

My guess is you'll be King Weasel until the day you die. Go figure. ;D

Wrong forum.  

I provided a straightforward and accurate straight up response:  Mattis's disagreements with Obama were not a part of the story defined in the OP, but if you want to discuss that, then please do so.

Either address the issue or keep your irrelevant insulting responses in the trash talk forum where you really belong.

Edited by homersapien

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this