The photo Trump tweeted out from a classified briefing likely came from one of the US's most secretive spy satellites

homersapien

47 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, just maybe, preventing our enemies from knowing our exact capabilities would help prevent them from using countermeasures to conceal their activities and/or eliminating those assets just before a critical event.  Duuuuuh....

An intelligence expert you are not. 

So let me see if I have this straight.  You think Iran has the capability to preemptively take out our satellite capability

53 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That's the most ignorant thing you've ever said on these forums, which says a lot.

Thanks for conceding my point.  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone with half a brain knows he didn't declassify it so he could tweet it out.  He tweeted it without bothering to check, then declassified it after the fact because he's a bumbling dumbass.

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Anyone with half a brain knows he didn't declassify it so he could tweet it out.  He tweeted it without bothering to check, then declassified it after the fact because he's a bumbling dumbass.

Orange man bad....

22 minutes ago, japantiger said:

So let me see if I have this straight.  You think Iran has the capability to preemptively take out our satellite capability

So let me see if I have this straight.  You think Iran is the only country that noticed that tweet. 

:laugh:

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

So let me see if I have this straight.  You think Iran is the only country that noticed that tweet. 

:laugh:

So you concede my point on Iran.  Good, we're making progress. 

So you think RU and CH have the capability for a preemptive strike on our satellite  tech?

31 minutes ago, japantiger said:

So you concede my point on Iran.  Good, we're making progress. 

So you think RU and CH have the capability for a preemptive strike on our satellite  tech?

Do you think it's a good idea for a clueless POTUS to mindlessly reveal classified photos in a tweet with no real purpose?

26 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Do you think it's a good idea for a clueless POTUS to mindlessly reveal classified photos in a tweet with no real purpose?

He thinks it’s making America great again.

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Wow a lot of concern over classified material all of a sudden. 

Yeah the lefties didn't have that same concern about classified info on her server and then her aide's (Houma Weiner).

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Just as I expected.  This is just another hurt-feelings-orange-man-bad whine.  

And just for the record, yes, I think it was a great move.  They were caught red handed testing things they're not supposed to test; and it failed; blew up in their faces (or was it destroyed by us or Israel?).  They can't lie about it; and puts them on the defensive.    

Oh, one other thing.  RU, CH, US and IN have all tested ASAT capabilities.  You really didn't know that?  Hhmm, an intelligence expert you are not.   

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

He's the classifying authority.  He had a purpose.  Hhhmm, how does that go, oh yeah, elections have consequences.  

44 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Good to know the morons were never truly concerned about classified materials nor anything else. 

Good to see you talk about Hillary.😀

3 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Just as I expected.  This is just another hurt-feelings-orange-man-bad whine.  

And just for the record, yes, I think it was a great move.  They were caught red handed testing things they're not supposed to test; and it failed; blew up in their faces (or was it destroyed by us or Israel?).  They can't lie about it; and puts them on the defensive.    

Oh, one other thing.  RU, CH, US and IN have all tested ASAT capabilities.  You really didn't know that?  Hhmm,  intelligent you are not.   

Fixed that for you;)

17 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I used to think Trump was joking when he said he could shoot a man on 5th Avenue and not lose votes.

The man knows his base. And they’re base.

9 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You guys are finally realizing he will serve a second term aren't you Tex? Do not blame people like me.

I don't think that's a slam dunk just yet.  I'm just shocked that more of his supporters haven't come to their senses yet.

10 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I don't think that's a slam dunk just yet.  I'm just shocked that more of his supporters haven't come to their senses yet.

Disagree when looking at the options Titan and you have to admit that life has been pretty good the past few years. 

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Disagree when looking at the options Titan and you have to admit that life has been pretty good the past few years. 

For everyone but the haters and they are still whining.

51 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The man knows his base. And they’re base.

Must really be hard for you to have lost every single policy issue to his "base" given that you're obviously so much smarter than the rest of us.  

Archived