The photo Trump tweeted out from a classified briefing likely came from one of the US's most secretive spy satellites

homersapien

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

Must really be hard for you to have lost every single policy issue to his "base" given that you're obviously so much smarter than the rest of us.  

You don’t track well, do you?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, japantiger said:

Just as I expected.  This is just another hurt-feelings-orange-man-bad whine.  

And just for the record, yes, I think it was a great move.  They were caught red handed testing things they're not supposed to test; and it failed; blew up in their faces (or was it destroyed by us or Israel?).  They can't lie about it; and puts them on the defensive.    

Oh, one other thing.  RU, CH, US and IN have all tested ASAT capabilities.  You really didn't know that?  Hhmm, an intelligence expert you are not.   

Who in hell did you think I was referring to in my original post about tweeting classified photos?  Iran?? :laugh:

And yeah, it was a brilliant move. :-\    A stupid tweet meant to goad Iran, while at the same time providing classified information to everyone.

You are a fool if you really believe that.

Second term...yes.  Liberals and Democrats have expressed their hatred for America, capitalism, republicans, conservatives, Christians, businesses, energy, meat, normal gender, traditional marriage, and self reliance. So yes I am fully behind Trump and all that he is doing to destroy every liberal and their rotten destructive philosophy. Keep it coming DT. Don't let up.

12 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You don’t track well, do you?

160 judges.

2 Supreme Court justices

Tax cuts for 80% of Americans

Regulation cuts

Additional military funding

Ended Iran nuclear deal

Ended Paris climate agreement

ISIS, gone.

Cancelled student debt for disabled veterans

6m plus new jobs

3.7% unemployment; lowest unemployment in history for every favorite Democrat interest group

Finally, a rational China policy to prevent economic gouging and theft of intellectual property ... tariffs are working as China growth grinds down

NATO committed an addition $100b over 5 years

Building the border wall - over 100 miles already completed...

Cut Planned Parenthood government funding

Travel ban for unvetted refugees

New Japan trade deal

New NA Trade agreement that doesn't screw the US.

(there's a couple of hundred more by the way....)

And my favorite Trump accomplishment; he's gotten you guys to reveal how absolutely ******* insane you are...when you can't even stand up for not killing newborns; you are lost.  

That pic showed very little. Average satellite photo at best. If anything it was photoshopped to mask any exceptional capabilities which may have existed.  Nothing about our capabilities were compromised here.  More darts at a blimp.

11 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

That pic showed very little. Average satellite photo at best. If anything it was photoshopped to mask any exceptional capabilities which may have existed.  Nothing about our capabilities were compromised here.  More darts at a blimp.

Thanks for that qualified opinion. :rolleyes:

Now what was it exactly that Clinton supposedly divulged?  I forget.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Irrelevant; she had/has no authority to release anything.   People that lose the election have no authority as regards to declassifying information.  By definition, anything she released, was committing an illegal act.   

Just now, japantiger said:

Irrelevant; she had/has no authority to release anything.   People that lose the election have no authority as regards to declassifying information.  By definition, anything she released, was committing an illegal act.   

I agree, Clinton is irrelevant.

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

160 judges.

2 Supreme Court justices

Tax cuts for 80% of Americans

Regulation cuts

Additional military funding

Ended Iran nuclear deal

Ended Paris climate agreement

ISIS, gone.

Cancelled student debt for disabled veterans

6m plus new jobs

3.7% unemployment; lowest unemployment in history for every favorite Democrat interest group

Finally, a rational China policy to prevent economic gouging and theft of intellectual property ... tariffs are working as China growth grinds down

NATO committed an addition $100b over 5 years

Building the border wall - over 100 miles already completed...

Cut Planned Parenthood government funding

Travel ban for unvetted refugees

New Japan trade deal

New NA Trade agreement that doesn't screw the US.

(there's a couple of hundred more by the way....)

And my favorite Trump accomplishment; he's gotten you guys to reveal how absolutely ******* insane you are...when you can't even stand up for not killing newborns; you are lost.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-promise-tracker/

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

She had a couple of hundred classified emails on an unprotected unclassified server, which is a crime.  She also failed as the classification authority to accurately label messages. That's why they were labeled classified after the fact. It was her job to classify them. So when she said she never sent any messages marked classified she was right. They were classified material but she didn't mark them as such. I would not expect you to understand the intricacies of classification unless you served and had a TS-SCI clearance.  If you did and still can't understand the gross large scale violations Hillary committed then you are not capable of rational thought, just partisan politics.  Her pic of NK nuke sites was atrocious but most all strategic nuclear topics are highly classified. And she didn't tweet it on purpose as president. She intentionally refused to comply with classification rules to protect her from having any scrutiny of her email activities. Hint:  Uranium One, Benghazi, etc.

You're welcome from my qualified opinion.

Archived