Tulane Score Prediction

tbone1430

4 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I predicted Joey would be able to play 2 quarters based on the disparity, I’m hoping that holds true 

I think so too but I also hope Joey gets a series or two with the 1st team.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I think he'll get multiple series but will he actually get to run the offense or just run the predetermined-zone-read

26 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Ideally, Joey would be playing 55% of total snaps in these two games. Get absolutely everything you can (in terms of data) before THE season starts. If it ends up being a thing where he uses him like Malik or JF3, it’s going to be another tough season imo 

13 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Ideally, Joey would be playing 55% of total snaps in these two games. Get absolutely everything you can (in terms of data) before THE season starts. If it ends up being a thing where he uses him like Malik or JF3, it’s going to be another tough season imo 

I think Bo needs to get quite a bit of plays in this game. I would like to get way ahead early enough to play Joey the second half of the third and entirety of the fourth period. It would be great for Bo to come out after halftime and run a couple possessions and get out/stay healthy etc...

Don’t do predictions any more.

I don’t know about a score prediction but I’d love to see Auburn come out and Purdue these guys. However I feel like it’ll be more of a Mercer type game. Tulane’s QB is silly good and can scramble pretty well. He will be able to move the ball I think. Their team in general ain’t too shabby  

I do think we will be okay in the end but I got a weird feeling it going to be one of those funky games. That’s just me though, I’m a bit of a pessimist. 

For some reason it always feels like we don’t handle these types of teams like it perceived we should. 

6 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I don’t know about a score prediction but I’d love to see Auburn come out and Purdue these guys. However I feel like it’ll be more of a Mercer type game. Tulane’s QB is silly good and can scramble pretty well. He will be able to move the ball I think. Their team in general ain’t too shabby  

I do think we will be okay in the end but I got a weird feeling it going to be one of those funky games. That’s just me though, I’m a bit of a pessimist. 

For some reason it always feels like we don’t handle these types of teams like it perceived we should. 

That's quite an exaggeration. No their team isnt too shabby, but this game has little to nothing to do with Tulane. AU shows up to play and Tulane is blown off the field, regardless of what they do. Their talent level is very far below ours at every position.

The Doc had a dream last night in which we played one of the best games in Gus's career...

Auburn 45

Toolame 10

Gatewood plays over a quarter and runs over and over defenders who get in his way!!  Bo will get us out to a 31-0 lead midway 3rd quarter and Joey does his thing and Cam will be pleased as punch seeing his understudy do his thing!!  I say that Joey will rush for 89 yards and will be 5-8 passing with a nice 22 yard delivery to Sir Sal Cannella.

45-21 Auburn.  I don’t see Bo coming out till the 4th even if it’s a blowout.  Going into College Station in 2 weeks this offense needs reps reps reps.  I hope Joey goes out and wows with his legs and hopefully arm but Bo needs to be in for most of the game.

I can see this game going either of two ways.  

AU 41    Tulane 6

Defense dominates, O gets a lot of big plays

OR

our fortunes from last week go the other way and we struggle to maintain momentum.  It’s another good learning experience for our boys.  

AU 26     Tulane 21

In hopeful expectation, I will choose the former.  

I am looking for improvement of the special teams, 1st qtr offense improvements and 1st qtr defense improvements.

OUR AUBURN TIGERS -48

GREEN WAVE OF TULANE-13

19 hours ago, toddc said:

I think Bo needs to get quite a bit of plays in this game. I would like to get way ahead early enough to play Joey the second half of the third and entirety of the fourth period. It would be great for Bo to come out after halftime and run a couple possessions and get out/stay healthy etc...

Don’t do predictions any more.

I am going to play this one safe. Freshman qb wanting to impress presses.  Tulane defense has a couple of salty dl so it takes a little while to separate.  

Last of 3rd talent pulls away and we win by 17.  31-14

Archived