Tulane Score Prediction

tbone1430

9 hours ago, Eagle5 said:

if Coach Malzahn does not understand the need to use these next two imminently winnable games to establish the "committee" of feature RB's, he should be "counseled" about it.

brick wall.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn night game won’t be sleepy. 42-14 Auburn. Tulane May hang around in the first quarter but this is the SEC and we play real football unlike Florida institute of the crappy football. Kent state is next so we should not have to worry about “looking ahead”

6 hours ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Auburn night game won’t be sleepy. 42-14 Auburn. Tulane May hang around in the first quarter but this is the SEC and we play real football unlike Florida institute of the crappy football. Kent state is next so we should not have to worry about “looking ahead”

So wish this had been true. Oh well, maybe next week ...

On 9/4/2019 at 10:14 AM, gravejd said:

I think Tulane is better then people think.....we'll find out soon enough.

24 - 17 AU. I think they will be able to sustain at least a couple long drives to limit our chances on offense. Plus i feel a 10 yd cushion type defense early in the game. So i expect them to have some drives and the key will be can we keep them to only field goals. I need to see more than a drive or 2 to have faith in our offense putting up big numbers. If we can run on them without too much trouble then this game becomes a blowout. I think we will struggle to run the ball. They have a big bad NG that i think will give us fits

You guys really need to listen to some of the more insightful posters on this board

😙 😁

On 9/7/2019 at 5:36 PM, johnnyAU said:

Who cares if they cover a spread? 

Me.  Literally the first words out of my mouth in the stands at the Oregon game when Seth caught the ball were "We covered!". I was gonna be so pissed if we had won by 2 on a FG.

Archived