Boobee

Tigerpro2a

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/auburn-rb-boobee-whitlow-needles-the-pac-12-after-tigers-beat-oregon/

I never mind a little trash talk in good fun, but Boobee has made a couple comments now this season that are starting to worry me. One thing I have always admired Gus for is his team has always been classy and high character. Boobee taking jabs like that doesn't sit well with me. Maybe I am overthinking it. Does this bother anybody else? I get having Conference Pride and all that, but He needs to show more class than that. I hope Gus has a talk with him about this. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I believe being humble and the kicking other teams butt is best statement you can make. That said that is my personality I don't see anything wrong with Boobee saying this. Compared to what I hear from other athletes this is very tame.

Actions speak louder than words, and his performance spoke loud and clear. 

Fyi, Boobee the ACC kicked the SEC's arse for the crown only 8 short months ago - they are the King of the hill until they get knocked off.

Part of it isn't that bad but truthfully the "what are they ACC, PAC12?" is a bit disrespectful in my opinion. Maybe he was just trying to be funny but let's hope he knows that Oregon is on the Pacific coast and not the Atlantic coast. Just stay classy Whitlow. 

2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Seems rather tame to me. 🤷‍♂️

^^^^^^^this I thought they were Pac 10 😂...........they typically play way past my bedtime.

7 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Sounds stupid since he doesn’t even know their conference. Stay quiet and run.

giphy.gif

:poke:

always have to come ready to play....Jacksonville State ring a bell?

I doubt Whitlow even plays much....hope not

18 minutes ago, Beaker said:

always have to come ready to play....Jacksonville State ring a bell?

I doubt Whitlow even plays much....hope not

I hope he plays very little, I want to see the other RBs get some serious action on Saturday.

Saturday Down South is worse than Al.com at jumping on anything that may support their despise-Auburn narrative and making sure it's spotlighted. I guarantee they will bring that quote up at least twice more during the season.

4 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/auburn-rb-boobee-whitlow-needles-the-pac-12-after-tigers-beat-oregon/

I never mind a little trash talk in good fun, but Boobee has made a couple comments now this season that are starting to worry me. One thing I have always admired Gus for is his team has always been classy and high character. Boobee taking jabs like that doesn't sit well with me. Maybe I am overthinking it. Does this bother anybody else? I get having Conference Pride and all that, but He needs to show more class than that. I hope Gus has a talk with him about this. 

Totally agree. That kind of stuff is not what AU is all about.

Just now, Slammer1 said:

Totally agree. That kind of stuff is not what AU is all about.

Somebody once said, "If you wanna talk ish, join the gosh dang debate team."😉

8 minutes ago, keesler said:

Somebody once said, "If you wanna talk ish, join the gosh dang debate team."😉

I once. was on the debate team for a little while. During one debate, I didn’t know what to say so I called my opponent a stupid poopy head. He was speechless. 

I think I won

Wait..... He said this because some article said he did??? Did anyone see the interview and literally hear him say those words? Afterall.. Im sure the press is always 100% honest in their reporting and  so called quotes and all......

But I have to say if you guys are offended by that as so called "trash talk" then please go change your panties . 30+ years of tailgates on AU campus..... Just come to a few games, you will see pleanty of real "trash talk"... sheesh its part of football. They are not baking cookies out there. All in fun ( no cussing moms of course) 

Also... maybe he honestly didnt know what conference they played for. He just knew they were not SEC or ACC and didnt want to lose to them. 

And now he goes and apologizes..... Some people wont even accept that online.. I like him and the energy he brings. If certain Auburn fans are offended. I'd recommend they not come to night games and watch on TV because its gonna get way worse Saturday. I cant wait! WDE!.... Yep Im one of those crazy Auburn fans......Born in AU and will die right here.

Archived