Boobee

Tigerpro2a

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mikey said:

It's a sad, sad thing but I am forced to agree with you. I had hoped Caddy and Dillingham would be able to control substitutions at RB. Apparently that's not happening, at least not yet. In times past there have been some situations in which sticking with the #1 guy through 30 carries per game could be justified. I see no such justification now. I'll admit that K. Martin may be somewhat limited but Shivers and Joiner should be ready to go full time and make all the plays. Now is the time to find out what they are capable of, not out of necessity in the 4th quarter vs. LSU.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Let's be honest. We already knew that. It's why all these running back debates are purely academic with Gus. Doesn't matter how good some of these backs are. Gus is going to do what he is going to do. 

It's why I say "fool me once...twice...three times....four times..."

vvvv Gus & Us vvvv

giphy (1).gif

58 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

It's why I say "fool me once...twice...three times....four times..."

vvvv Gus & Us vvvv

giphy (1).gif

This is EXACTLY how I feel after so much optimism this summer:

1. Gus calling the plays and taking out the middle man for communication = HUNH and an advantage.

2. Dilly Dilly coming in to coach QBs, recruit and become the Gus whisperer on all things common sense.

3. Caddy here to help us form a RB by committee approach so we can sustain a rushing attack into December and recruit players with one of our high profile NFL alums.  

and then Gus, pulls the ball, as I land on my head!!!   Aarrrrrgghhhhh!

3 hours ago, oracle79 said:

Did Hell just freeze?:P

No, it did not. However, somebody may have dropped a few ice cubes in the pool. We're still 2-0 and there's an entire season to go. Not being happy with a decision or two and wanting a change with no likelihood of that change improving anything are two vastly different things.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

No, it did not. However, somebody may have dropped a few ice cubes in the pool.

Fair enough. I just felt a cold tingle run down my spine though.;D

10 hours ago, TigerFanAU said:

Please take this idiotic opinion to 5'7" Barry Sanders and watch him laugh in your face. 

The same Barry Sanders who was 200 lbs.? Ok!

Archived