Boobee

Tigerpro2a

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

The quote-

“Nobody wanted to lose to Oregon. We feel like that’s a bad reputation on them. What are they, ACC? Pac-12? I didn’t even know what they were. A Pac-12 team coming in and beating an SEC team, we can’t take that,” 

I guess I just would have preferred that the bolded part was left out. I have zero issue with the rest of it. I guess I don't see the humor in those 2 sentences. At the same time people on here were bothered by The University of Auburn stuff that Cristobal said. Maybe this was his dig back at that, who knows? Either way what Whitlow "said" by running through the Duck defense when it counted was so much more of a statement than what he said afterward. 

Same here...that's the part that seemed like a jab. Maybe he honestly didn't. If he didnt know that, then he shouldn't be talking to press lol. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So should we just sit and take it with the University of Auburn stuff? The conference thing was a perfect answer to that

8 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I like that. I am not saying He doesn't have class or even act like it. I am saying he is bordering that line in my opinion. I like the attitude when on the field...just feel like additional jabs arent needed after the game. MAybe he didn't mean it that way. Either way good conversation

I hear you. And if I were an Oregon fan- or any West Coast fan- it would probably piss me off. And it might get dug back up of we see any P12 teams in the postseason. And it would've pissed me off if he'd said something like that before the game, but for strategic reasons.

But I'm good with it. I hope this team stays loose and confident and fun.  

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

So should we just sit and take it with the University of Auburn stuff? The conference thing was a perfect answer to that

Ahhh.....Wise Grasshopper....I forgot they try frick on me....no no

11 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Same here...that's the part that seemed like a jab. Maybe he honestly didn't. If he didnt know that, then he shouldn't be talking to press lol. 

Come-on. He knows the ACC is east coast, and Pac-12 is west coast. I could understand more if he had said Big 12 or something more word-like. 

He was just being cute...And while not real arrogant...it didn't need to be said since you had already beaten them. Stay humble...and less has to be taken back.

33 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I like that. I am not saying He doesn't have class or even act like it. I am saying he is bordering that line in my opinion. I like the attitude when on the field...just feel like additional jabs arent needed after the game. MAybe he didn't mean it that way. Either way good conversation

If this is boarderline, you must work and be around 5yo girls all day. This is weak AF. 

16 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Looked like PI on the first shot to Seth on that drive. 

Probably the same refs that called the Auburn v UVA game.

1 hour ago, AUGunsmith said:

If this is boarderline, you must work and be around 5yo girls all day. This is weak AF. 

First off I am not just talking about this one statement. Boobee himself is just talking too much in my opinion. As for your comment about me being around 5 year old girls, I was raised by a hard $%^ man to whip the dog crap out of anyone who challenges me, and to be classy while doing it, not run my mouth behind a keyboard. 

Let's lay this to rest and let Boobee run for 150 yards and just smile and move on to the next game.  We will need to be focused against Tulane and play tough as nails football for 60 minutes. I do love it when players from both teams take a knee at the end of games and give gratitude to the one who blessed them with talent to play football at this elite level. 

I'm telling y'all, Boobee is a cool cat. When he's getting interviewed it's just a stream of consciousness. He doesn't speak to that reporter like he's a reporter asking him questions, he speaks to him like he'd talk to you or me outside at a tailgate or he just ran into us at the grocery store and recognized him.

I, for one, appreciate that. I honestly don't think he meant any disrespect. Poll 100 football fans in Lafayette, AL and you'd probably be surprised by some of the "common cfb facts" that me and you know, but they would miss. Just how it is.

I agree with @McLoofus. I hate he was made to apologize for something so silly (fuggin society nowadays) and I hope he doesn't get muted the rest of the season for it.

4 hours ago, AUGunsmith said:

You haven't heard how mean 5yo girls can be! Just visit my kindergarten class! :Sing:

3 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

First off I am not just talking about this one statement. Boobee himself is just talking too much in my opinion. As for your comment about me being around 5 year old girls, I was raised by a hard $%^ man to whip the dog crap out of anyone who challenges me, and to be classy while doing it, not run my mouth behind a keyboard. 

Ooo mr badass

Lucky for me, 

I was raised by a hard $%^ man to whip the dog crap out of anyone who challenges me, and to be classy while doing it, not run my mouth behind a keyboard.

Spooky scary bois 👻👻👻

3 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

You haven't heard how mean 5yo girls can be! Just visit my kindergarten class! :Sing:

Ruh Rohan raggy. 🐕

I'll take my leave before you sick em in me  🙋🏼‍♂️

22 hours ago, AU64 said:

gotta be careful with smack talk in golf....the game will turn on you in a heartbeat.  Golf (the game) takes no prisoners....and the PBFU is well known among us amateur golfers. 

Got to know when to do it...................its an art

1 hour ago, AUGunsmith said:

Ooo mr badass

I didn't say that....just making a point that You don't know me from Adam and shouldn't make Dumbass statements. I was more referencing Sports anyways and that I was raised to leave it on the field. Another thing, it's MR. Bad Ass to you.

4 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Let's lay this to rest and let Boobee run for 150 yards and just smile and move on to the next game.  We will need to be focused against Tulane and play tough as nails football for 60 minutes. I do love it when players from both teams take a knee at the end of games and give gratitude to the one who blessed them with talent to play football at this elite level. 

I am good with it. Give em Hell Boobster

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I have 2 granddaughters in that age range, and I know what mean little girls can be like! What is cool is that in a split second they can go from little devils to some of the best angels on the planet! Kids are so funny and we often do not appreciate what they bring to the table of life!

On 9/5/2019 at 5:32 PM, augolf1716 said:

I'm pretty good trash talking golfer not that there are many of us. 

My golfers reference was due to the fact that they are for the most part individual athletes and not team members. Trash talking wasn't mentioned in my post. I've obviously touched a nerve with the golfers on here. Mulligan please. 

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I didn't say that....just making a point that You don't know me from Adam and shouldn't make Dumbass statements. I was more referencing Sports anyways and that I was raised to leave it on the field. Another thing, it's MR. Bad Ass to you.

Uh oh yall, mR bAd AsS is at it again. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives. Were about to learn some respect!  😂

44 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Uh oh yall, mR bAd AsS is at it again. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives. Were about to learn some respect!  😂

LMBO I told you it's MAAM.....(wish I had that gif).....Dern right you going to learn some RESPEK. Now...off to bed let the grown folks talk.

On 9/5/2019 at 9:22 PM, TigerTennis80 said:

I used to have a lot of respect for the Oregon program & fans, but I'm having to reconsider. Whining about Michael Dyer's run after all these years is kinda pathetic. I'm sure they think he was down (though the refs & the announcers that night disagreed, & they weren't Auburn fans), but geez! And if Michael had been down that wouldn't have given them the game. We still had the ball, still had time, still had Cam. Now they're going to whine about Bo's 4th down run? I, too, thought Bo got a bad spot--I thought the replays showed the ball was clearly past the yard marker when his knee was down so that he made the 1st down clearly. As others have pointed out, that play only happened because of the awful no call on PI against Sal the play before, so they need to just give that a rest. But here's the clincher on this reconsideration... Many of my family members went to Dallas, & as they were in line to get through security & into the stadium, an Oregon fan told  them that their basketball team was better than ours & should have been in the Final 4 instead of us! Wow!  🤣🤣🤣

It’s the same way certain Auburn fans do calisthenics to figure out how we could’ve beat FSU, except their finisher was controversial. I imagine it’d be harder on them, what with it being one of their few chances to play for a title historically 

On 9/5/2019 at 6:32 PM, augolf1716 said:

I'm pretty good trash talking golfer not that there are many of us. 

That’s pretty impressive. Hard to drink, talk trash, and play golf at the same time.

Archived