Boobee

Tigerpro2a

16 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Same here...that's the part that seemed like a jab. Maybe he honestly didn't. If he didnt know that, then he shouldn't be talking to press lol. 

I think you were probably right earlier. He DID know what conference they were in and was intentionally jabbing them.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Boobee needs to not say a word until he learns to hold the ball. 3 fumbles. As tough as Gus usually is when someone fumbles, most the time they don't see the field for weeks. Boobee goes right back in. Blows my mind. 

37 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

No Boobee needs to not say a word until he learns to hold the ball. 3 fumbles. As tough as Gus usually is when someone fumbles, most the time they don't see the field for weeks. Boobee goes right back in. Blows my mind. 

Compromising of principles is never a good sign. 

This is unfortunately the type of performance that puts egg on alot of people's faces. He did, once again, manufacture the drive that broke this game open for us, but 3 fumbles when you had quite a few almost fumbles last season? That's ridiculous. I still think the world of Boobie, primarily because he does alot with one of the worst situations in Auburn history around him, but keep the ball my guy

Boobee needs to calm down. And HUMBLE HIMSELF. He is talking so much. And playing sloppily. Along with not giving great effort on every down. Heard someone make a good point, teams may be getting a read on whether we are running or passing based on Boobee's presnap body language.

Boobee is acting like he is a 2 time all american. Humble yourself and prove it on the field.

Like everyone else said, I like Boobee and think he could be really good behind a better OL however I don't think he should be the #1 HB. With an offense as putrid as ours you can not have a liability out there as your main running threat. He had these same issues last year, had an entire off season to work on them, and he's still putting the ball on the turf.

Also It should be a crime to not allow Shivers to have more than 1 run the entire game after you saw how vulnerable the edges were when you pulled the guards to block. Shivers would have destroyed Tulane with those runs if given the chance. But of course, Malzahn wants to run at their biggest and strongest lineman the entire game to get 1 yard. 

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

Tons of heart, Tons of effort, Lacks vision, Lacks speed, and now has security issues. 

Where is Shivers?

Playing special teams & riding the bench while offense is on the field... its all good tho👍🏾

22 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Playing special teams & riding the bench while offense is on the field... its all good tho👍🏾

A damn shame!

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

A damn shame!

Agreed.  Usually fumbles would be a RB death sentence at Auburn, yet we have a V8 just sitting in the garage. 

27 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

no mam.. it isnt all good.  but I truly admire your ability to stay silent with your thoughts. I would be voicing my displeasure to everyone.  

7 hours ago, bigbird said:

Tons of heart, Tons of effort, Lacks vision, Lacks speed, and now has security issues. 

Where is Shivers?

You must have missed his blocking efforts.   Guy is shifty and fast but JMO has limited role.    Was hoping to see Williams but guess he is not full speed.

BUT was disappointed when Boobie was back again after two bobbles.....which tells us what we have behind him. :dunno:  

Just now, AU64 said:

You must have missed his blocking efforts.   Guy is shifty and fast but JMO has limited role.    Was hoping to see Williams but guess he is not full speed.

BUT was disappointed when Boobie was back again after two bobbles.....which tells us what we have behind him. :dunno:  

I haven't missed a thing.

Shivers > Boobee

...And it's not close

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Shivers > Boobee

...And it's not close

So why don’t the coaches see it?  There has to be a reason...and don’t tell me they’re being idiots.

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Shivers > Boobee

...And it's not close

JYO.….

So you think the coaches deliberately play the inferior players?  why? 

6 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

So why don’t the coaches see it?  There has to be a reason...and don’t tell me they’re being idiots.

The coaches do see it.... They’ve spoke about it in the media & praised him as an all around human being.... guess they are like the rest of you that thinks he’s limited because of height. Or maybe they just want to change his game pace to be a gadget runner just like some of you do lol.... People do things for different reasons & unless you are them, you will never know the reasons. But at the end of the day it is what is 🤷🏾‍♀️

31 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

no mam.. it isnt all good.  but I truly admire your ability to stay silent with your thoughts. I would be voicing my displeasure to everyone.  

Lol... its cool. Its their team so they do what they feel... he’ll be fine, trust me 😉

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

JYO.….

So you think the coaches deliberately play the inferior players?  why? 

Sure it's my opinion...but it's formed from speaking to those on staff that know better than you. So feel free to disagree.

30 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Tells us no such thing. Tells us Gus is Gus.

1 hour ago, Momma Worm said:

I know this has to be incredibly frustrating for you guys and I really respect the way you handle it. I got a feeling things will be changing for the good very soon. 

Archived