Boobee

Tigerpro2a

5 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I know this has to be incredibly frustrating for you guys and I really respect the way you handle it. I got a feeling things will be changing for the good very soon. 

Thank you so much! It most definitely will. I appreciate your support. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, AU64 said:

JYO.….

So you think the coaches deliberately play the inferior players?  why? 

I can see why Boobee is #1, even w/ the fumbles...but I don’t understand Kam at #2.  Great guy and understands the offense, but is not a playmaker unless he has space.  From my perspective Shivers should get all his carries and we need to see a healthy DJ on the field.

11 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I know this has to be incredibly frustrating for you guys and I really respect the way you handle it. I got a feeling things will be changing for the good very soon. 

Hopefully before/at start of SEC run.  What was promised to Boobie to get him to come to Auburn? I don't understand someone that plays Defense all his football years and then thinks he is a running back.  Takes more Talent than Running(Mouth)...  Tulane shut him up/down...

I REALLY hate when our fans call out individual players.  Boobee’s got a momma, too.  He’s a sophomore, right? I’ll wait until there’s one or two more games under their belts.  The only thing I’ll say about Boobee is that he needs to practice a little more with the football on a rubber band thingy.  

2 minutes ago, wareaglexx said:

Hopefully before/at start of SEC run.  What was promised to Boobie to get him to come to Auburn? I don't understand someone that plays Defense all his football years and then thinks he is a running back.  Takes more Talent than Running(Mouth)...  Tulane shut him up/down...

He was a QB in high school with a knack for turning broken plays into huge gains with his legs.

Let's be honest. None of our backs would start for any other SEC team (minus Tennessee). I don't understand how we can't recruit even average SEC backs after Gus churned out NFL talent like Ben Tate, Tre Mason, Kerryon Johnson, and CAP.

11 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I REALLY hate when our fans call out individual players.  Boobee’s got a momma, too.  He’s a sophomore, right? I’ll wait until there’s one or two more games under their belts.  The only thing I’ll say about Boobee is that he needs to practice a little more with the football on a rubber band thingy.  

I just want to be clear in regards to your statement about Boobee having a momma too.... 1st of all I dont think the topic was created to show favoritism towards Worm. However I did comment when asked where he was. I dont speak ill on anyones child because I know how I feel about mine. I see topics all over the place in regards to my son with his name as the header & give 2 sh**s unless people become disrespectful. You would be surprised at what I see & dont address! Facts are Facts & Opinions are Opinions but at the end of the day, Boobee is Malzahn’s & thats cool because its his team. We can say what we might want but he will do what he chooses & Im 100% ok with that. It is what it is! 

5 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

Let's be honest. None of our backs would start for any other SEC team (minus Tennessee). I don't understand how we can't recruit even average SEC backs after Gus churned out NFL talent like Ben Tate, Tre Mason, Kerryon Johnson, and CAP.

Thats definitely your opinion because it’s an absolute untrue statement if one was ever stated.... you dont know what nobody else can do when you dont physically see them play to judge it 🙄

33 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Thank you so much! It most definitely will. I appreciate your support. 

I can't help but read this as Shivers will be entering the transfer portal shortly. And I wouldn't blame him a bit. Be a damn shame to let such an awesome talent slip away. Really getting tired of seeing Whitlow getting every carry while the horses behind him stay stabled...

7 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

Have you seen Shivers at all? Dude is legit. Yet we make sure he keeps the benches nice and toasty. Whitlow, imo, would be 3rd string anywhere else. But we have others much better than him that never see the field. Worm outran Alabama's whole team last year on a play that got called back. He's fast, he has good vision, seems to have good hands but who would know for sure when he never gets to play 😪

1 minute ago, WarDamn2010 said:

I can't help but read this as Shivers will be entering the transfer portal shortly. And I wouldn't blame him a bit. Be a damn shame to let such an awesome talent slip away. Really getting tired of seeing Whitlow getting every carry while the horses behind him stay stabled...

Lol.... Im sure if that were to happen people would be super happy & greatly appreciate it.... which is sad 🤦🏾‍♀️

2 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Thats definitely your opinion because it’s an absolute untrue statement if one was ever stated.... you dont know what nobody else can do when you dont physically see them play to judge it 🙄

You’re tough for hanging around here.  I’ve been an AU message board fan since the late 90’s, and many great Auburn legends we’re written off by us before they even got there chance or grew into their role.

10 hours ago, Never2Yield said:

Compromising of principles is never a good sign. 

Especially to the other RBs. 

Just now, Momma Worm said:

Lol.... Im sure if that were to happen people would be super happy & greatly appreciate it.... which is sad 🤦🏾‍♀️

Very sad. He's such an awesome talent and I can't help but feel like he's being wasted at AU. I wish Gus could see what literally EVERYONE else does. In your opinion, if you can say, why is Gus so hung up on Whitlow? I just don't see a reason he would have him as #1.

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

You’re tough for hanging around here.  I’ve been an AU message board fan since the late 90’s, and many great Auburn legends we’re written off by us before they even got there chance or grew into their role.

Lol... Im not afraid of nothing & nobody.... I stand 10 toes down for what I believe in & stand for. I have never scared easy! Lol 

10 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

I just want to be clear in regards to your statement about Boobee having a momma too.... 1st of all I dont think the topic was created to show favoritism towards Worm. However I did comment when asked where he was. I dont speak ill on anyones child because I know how I feel about mine. I see topics all over the place in regards to my son with his name as the header & give 2 sh**s unless people become disrespectful. You would be surprised at what I see & dont address! Facts are Facts & Opinions are Opinions but at the end of the day, Boobee is Malzahn’s & thats cool because its his team. We can say what we might want but he will do what he chooses & Im 100% ok with that. It is what it is! 

I’m not calling you out at all! 😊 I just hate it when our fans down any player by name.  I have probably done it myself and I know it’s out of frustration, but these kids work their butts off and I think we should be 100% supportive of our players if they are giving their best efforts. That doesn’t mean I won’t support changes in who starts, etc., I just don’t like when any kid is downed.  It’s the teacher in me, I guess.  

7 minutes ago, WarDamn2010 said:

Very sad. He's such an awesome talent and I can't help but feel like he's being wasted at AU. I wish Gus could see what literally EVERYONE else does. In your opinion, if you can say, why is Gus so hung up on Whitlow? I just don't see a reason he would have him as #1.

Dont jump to conclusions guys.....Worms good trust me. He will do what Worm does when/if given the opportunity on the field, trust me. At this point all you do is continue to work hard, stay positive & be patient.👍🏾To answer your other question, I have no clue lol Maybe hr just wants a bigger back

8 minutes ago, WarDamn2010 said:

You are a bammer troll, correct? Your comments lead to no other conclusion.

Shivers would be a nice change of pace back. Someone to hit on the wheel or in the flat and see if he can out run everyone. For better or worse though, Whitlow is the only option for number 1 back. Other guys are too small, especially since Gus will only run backs up the middle.

Remember how disappointing the running game was the first few games last year with Kam as the #1. Kam has burst but at 180 lbs, he went down as soon as he's hit. And Shivers is even smaller. With the receiver injuries and boobies fumbles, play Gatewood more for the Cam style option to help with the running game.

2 minutes ago, hutchids said:

Shivers would be a nice change of pace back. Someone to hit on the wheel or in the flat and see if he can out run everyone. For better or worse though, Whitlow is the only option for number 1 back. Other guys are too small, especially since Gus will only run backs up the middle.

Remember how disappointing the running game was the first few games last year with Kam as the #1. Kam has burst but at 180 lbs, he went down as soon as he's hit. And Shivers is even smaller. With the receiver injuries and boobies fumbles, play Gatewood more for the Cam style option to help with the running game.

Another opinion thats just an opinion because its an untrue statement! 

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

You are a bammer troll, correct? Your comments lead to no other conclusion.

Caught me. And you, as has always been the case, are still an asshat. Just curious, how does vocalizing that a slow, visionless running back who fumbles 3 times against Tulane should not be starting ahead of Shivers equal trolling? Seems all other parties are in agreement. Now, I know, Mikey's opinion trumps all and nobody knows as much about this particular subject as you do, but what is your stance on it? Or are you just going to hurl more insults and continue to be an inflammatory narcissist?

Your stuck on RB’s being big & big aint always better or good! Its some tough guys that are short in stature that play just as hard as a big guy if not better. See we are stuck on whose the starter when to me none of that matters when we are trying to win gracefully 

3 minutes ago, WarDamn2010 said:

Caught me.

Why yes, yes I did. But I'd say called you out again rather than caught. You've been caught several other times by several other people prior to this current thread.

Archived