Trump alters hurricane map to cover up his flub

TexasTiger

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

You're being gaslighted. You're too damn stupid to realize it. 

Good grief. Some of us actually work in this space and understand the unpredictability of hurricanes. And some of us aren't puppets to a corrupt butthurt media. Pull your head out of your a$$ and admit you are clueless on this topic. Better yet, search NOAA's website and look at forecast models. 

CNN thanks you for your patronage.

Again, this was a non-story. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Good grief. Some of us actually work in this space and understand the unpredictability of hurricanes. And some of us aren't puppets to a corrupt butthurt media. Pull your head out of your a$$ and admit you are clueless on this topic. Better yet, search NOAA's website and look at forecast models. 

CNN thanks you for your patronage.

Again, this was a non-story. 

You're being lied to and you're eating it up like the good little myrmidon you are. Nice try. 

23 minutes ago, AUDub said:

You're being lied to and you're eating it up like the good little myrmidon you are. Nice try. 

I'm not the media puppet. Nice try.

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I'm not the media puppet. Nice try.

You're a useful idiot. An ignoramus. 

Even talking to you is a drain, moron.

12 hours ago, AUDub said:

You're a useful idiot. An ignoramus. 

Even talking to you is a drain, moron.

Ben you are a butthurt child and I am tired of talking to butthurt children about this non-story. #Hillarylost 

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Ben you are a butthurt child and I am tired of talking to butthurt children about this non-story. #Hillarylost 

LOL and there it is, our weekly reminder that you're not to be taken seriously. Everybody look at Mr. Unbiased with his seek truth avi whipping out "#hillarylost!"

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

LOL and there it is, our weekly reminder that you're not to be taken seriously. Everybody look at Mr. Unbiased with his seek truth avi whipping out "#hillarylost!"

LOL. Ben, admit the obvious. This was only a story for a butthurt child. You can't escape that fact. 

18 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

LOL. Ben, admit the obvious. This was only a story for  orginated by a butthurt child. You can't escape that fact. 

Admit the obvious?  :laugh:

Trump is the "butt-hurt child" in this story.  Admit that.

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Admit the obvious?  :laugh:

Trump is the "butt-hurt child" in this story.  Admit that.

No. How pathetic. Come on homey. Grow up please. This was always a story for our juvenile contingency. Nothing more. Admit your error and move along. 

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re a low level robot with a very basic program.

You're a elementary student pretending to have a clue. But good news, you have other elementary students here who back your ignorant view. You guys think it is partisanship when in reality it is calling out elementary nonsense. I hold out hope for your posse that maturity will eventually happen. 

25 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You're a elementary student pretending to have a clue. But good news, you have other elementary students here who back your ignorant view. You guys think it is partisanship when in reality it is calling out elementary nonsense. I hold out hope for your posse that maturity will eventually happen. 

Alas, I’ve given up on you.

27 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Alas, I’ve given up on you.

Given your elementary stance, I thank you. ;D

15 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

No. How pathetic. Come on homey. Grow up please. This was always a story for our juvenile contingency. Nothing more. Admit your error and move along. 

Pure denial.  Trump is the one who is too emotionally immature to simply say, "well I got that wrong, thank goodness for Alabama". 

Instead, he doubled down on his mistake and even got the Commerce Secretary to lean on the National Weather Service to fall in line:

https://www.theroot.com/commerce-secretary-said-to-have-threatened-to-have-head-1837997950

There's a reason why this has become a Trump meme:

image.png

On 9/10/2019 at 12:06 PM, homersapien said:

Pure denial.  Trump is the one who is too emotionally immature to simply say, "well I got that wrong, thank goodness for Alabama". 

Instead, he doubled down on his mistake and even got the Commerce Secretary to lean on the National Weather Service to fall in line:

https://www.theroot.com/commerce-secretary-said-to-have-threatened-to-have-head-1837997950

There's a reason why this has become a Trump meme:

image.png

In addition to Weasel Chairman of the Board, I think you and Tex are in the running for TDS COB. Personally, I think you are leading.  

My advice, focus on something of importance to all Americans. 

16 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

In addition to Weasel Chairman of the Board, I think you and Tex are in the running for TDS COB. Personally, I think you are leading.  

My advice, focus on something of importance to all Americans. 

Trump is responsible for this ridiculous brew-ha-ha and no one else.  He just cannot admit he made an error. 

What a child he is!  Such a person is clearly unsuitable to be president.

Pull your head out. 

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

Trump is responsible for this ridiculous brew-ha-ha and no one else.  He just cannot admit he made an error. 

What a child he is!  Such a person is clearly unsuitable to be president.

Pull your head out. 

Strike three. You're out!

Archived