HAPPY FOOTBALL DAY!!!!!!!

wareaglexx

Good start...gotta save my "likes"....maybe they should double the allowed number on game days ?

Happy Game Day to all my Auburn Brothers and Sisters!!  Travel safe if you are going to the Loveliest Village today.

Go Tigers!!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE!!!!!

5 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Dam the Green Wave

WDE

I am pretty much a sunshine pumper, but seeing your post made a HORRIBLE thought come to my mind:

I sure hope after the game we are not saying "DAMN the Green Wave!!!"

Ha!!!! Not going to happen! War Eagle!!!

A rare get-to-be-there for us. Can't beat ticket prices for this game. Will be interesting finding something white to wear..."first world Auburn problems, no doubt about it." War Eagle, everyone!

War Damn Eagle! Had tickets to go but ended up getting sick so I surprised a friend with an early birthday gift. He was so stoked! Hope he and his wife get to see a blowout win today! WDE

37 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

War Damn Eagle! Had tickets to go but ended up getting sick so I surprised a friend with an early birthday gift. He was so stoked! Hope he and his wife get to see a blowout win today! WDE

I'm so sorry! Me last weekend. You are a true Auburn Man hero, and they'll never forget it. We still remember the generous souls, especially when we lived on one income...

Archived