Bama vs New Mexico State

AU64

Bama is something like a 55 point favorite I hear..

image.png

Of course they are a 55 point favorite......against a team that many Southern high schools could beat.

That's how the bammers build their resume. One of these days I hope a cupcake team takes them down while the nickster is still there. It would make his dyed, thin hair go gray right on the spot. 

13 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Of course they are a 55 point favorite......against a team that many Southern high schools could beat.

That's how the bammers build their resume. One of these days I hope a cupcake team takes them down while the nickster is still there. It would make his dyed, thin hair go gray right on the spot. 

He’d implode.  The dust cloud would be visible in Mobile and the shockwave felt in Huntsville.  

I dont see it it ever happening, but it’s a certainty that house of cards will tumble at some point.  

14 minutes ago, AUFlyer99 said:

He’d implode.  The dust cloud would be visible in Mobile and the shockwave felt in Huntsville.  

I dont see it it ever happening, but it’s a certainty that house of cards will tumble at some point.  

You never know......are any of those minor league teams from Louisiana invited back to the tiny one's kingdom?  😁

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

We beat this team by 35...IN TWENTY FREAKING TWELVE.

Bama will cover the spread.....NS always makes sure that happens..      Had Duke dead and buried last week but need one more TD to cover the odds and made that last TD..   So "give the points".  :) 

Warming up for the game.  Not that I would watch, even if they played in my backyard....  Just sending bammer "warm fuzzies"....

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

You never know......are any of those minor league teams from Louisiana invited back to the tiny one's kingdom?  😁

Bama should be playing Ohio St this weekend. Another powerhouse that plays as weak a schedule as possible .

Archived