Maryland putting up the points

AU80cruiser

I admit that I don't know much about UM but who the heck saw THIS coming? ....and against the Fighting Dino's!!!

Guess that pretty much puts to rest the notion of anyone in the ACC challenging Clempsun.

If neither Stanford or UCF lose today, Gameday will likely go back to UCF next week. If one does (unlikely), I predict them going to Ames.

2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

I admit that I don't know much about UM but who the heck saw THIS coming? ....and against the Fighting Dino's!!!

Locksley...former bama OC if I recall correctly....

50 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Locksley...former bama OC if I recall correctly....

And father to a girl on Auburn's soccer team. 

1 hour ago, AU80cruiser said:

So much for putting up the points lol!

His strategy blew up in Locksley's face.....turned down a FG early in the game, then got behind in the progressions and had to do it again....and then at the end of the game had to try a long 4th down score to win.....and failed.     Temple stoned them at the goal line three times.....some great defense by the Owls.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Where were the points for Maryland last night? Penn State opened a 55 gallon drum of whup-a$$ on them. 

59-0

Not to mention, the weren't particularly good vs Temple, in their loss to them last week. 

Heard a discussion on the radio relative to Locksley and Gattis and which took credit for the success at Bama last tear. Whoever got the credit, doesn’t appear it has translated....especially at Michigan. Seems all Saban disciples are not created equal.

2 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

Where were the points for Maryland last night? Penn State opened a 55 gallon drum of whup-a$$ on them. 

59-0

I was referring to the Temple game on my Sept 14 post. I believe my thread jinxed them because they immediately stopped putting up the points, haha. Join me in my next thread titled " Alabama and LSU putting up the points"

Maryland's great offensive coach has hit a road block....playing more like one would expect from them now....BIG10 must be wondering about that invitation to join the league. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived