Army at Michigan

AUwent

I expect Michigan to win but trailing Army 14-7 at half is not a good look for Harbaugh. Is Michigan like Tennessee, just seemingly cursed? If Harbaugh can't get the job done there I don't know who will.

Wow. UAT playing some cupcake has more responses than this? WTH, people?

Anyhow, Michigan just went for it on fourth down in Army territory. Did not get it. Tied 14-14, can Army march down and pluck the victory?

I'm with you on Harbaugh. I still think he's an elite coach(proven at Stanford and the 49ers). But he hasn't been one at Michigan. And I don't know who they would possibly target who would be an upgrade.

Only decent ball game this afternoon...but playing at Michigan......and mystery penalty called and video replay in super slo-mo....

Give Michigan an extra yard on the spot....still did not make the first down on 4th....

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Well that sucks. Army just can’t pass at all. 

I love coaches like Monken, but this is exactly why I would never want the triple option as my only offense.

I used to be a big Harbaugh fan.  Not at the moment.  UM deserved to lose.  Army just couldn't handle the moment.  Oh well.

I thank those young men for their service.

Just now, AUsince72 said:

I used to be a big Harbaugh fan.  Not at the moment.  UM deserved to lose.  Army just couldn't handle the moment.  Oh well.

I thank those young men for their service.

Harbaugh hates America, confirmed

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I love coaches like Monken, but this is exactly why I would never want the triple option as my only offense.

I'm no expert, but I'd think that a lot of the principles of their offense would easily translate into a modern spread.  However,  I guess if you can pass or catch a pass you're just not going to go to the US Military Academy.

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I'm no expert, but I'd think that a lot of the principles of their offense would easily translate into a modern spread.  However,  I guess if you can pass or catch a pass you're just not going to go to the US Military Academy.

I agree, the biggest thing for me is being one dimensional

Archived