Texas A&M vs Clemson

Zeek

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Man I wish we would have gotten Clemp’s receiver Ross. 

Watching Lawrence throw ropes to Ross is a real sight to see. Unfortunately it's at Clemson.

1 minute ago, CR said:

Watching Lawrence throw ropes to Ross is a real sight to see. Unfortunately it's at Clemson.

I can’t stand Lawrence and I don’t know why. He just looks like such a pampered dude. Like he’s be the quarterback for the fancy private school in a 70’s football movie

Early shove there by Clemson but Mond isn’t putting the ball on the money. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I can’t stand Lawrence and I don’t know why. He just looks like such a pampered dude. Like he’s be the quarterback for the fancy private school in a 70’s football movie

That arm though.The ball explodes out of his hand.

Just now, CR said:

That arm though.The ball explodes out of his hand.

Yup. We’re in the golden age of quarterbacks with all the training/camps/prep. It’s no coincidence more and more true freshmen starting at P5 teams.

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Wait... that's a dude?  

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

Wait... that's a dude?  

Makes me think of Sunshine from Remember the Titans

Just now, gr82b4au said:

I am shocked at Mond. He was lights out last game with accuracy. He has missed some easy throws. 

Big game.  He'll settle down. 

I just can't bring myself to pull for you either team.🤔

He (Mond) is coming around. Clemson's defense moves around a lot. TAMU needs run a few jet sweeps so that it could open up some passing lanes for them. This is going to be a fun game to watch. I like TAMU in this one..... could be. TAMU has some of the better behaved fans in the SEC. I have been to a couple of AU/TAMU games and was able to discuss football in a civil fashion with them. They are fierce fans, but know how to be classy unlike some of the fans in the SEC. So far. TAMU is moving the ball well on the ground.

TAMU 28

Clemson 21

or TAMU 35

Clemson 24

OK, the Doc missed this one poorly. TAMU had some chances and Mond just could get the right touch on his throws. Clemson will likely walk through the rest of their schedule. Maybe Trevor will declare for the NFL and the millions that await him. Not sure if he has enough college time to come out though. He is a Payton Manning quality QB no doubt.  OK. Texas...you need to make your state proud with a win over Lsu. Maybe the Saints can land him.... unlikely though.

29 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Well....he kinda is that guy. I can't stand the whole Clemson personality now and he fits right in. 

Watch, Mond will he lights out accurate when he plays us. Their RB is legitimate.

29 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I am shocked at Mond. He was lights out last game with accuracy. He has missed some easy throws. 

Inconsistency is his only consistency. If he could put it together, A&M would be very  dangerous.

Can’t let Clemson make big plays if they want to win. Mond won’t win the shootout. 

3 minutes ago, CR said:

Inconsistency is his only consistency. If he could put it together, A&M would be very  dangerous.

Yep. There are times when he looks like the best quarterback on the field. And there are times where he just cannot hit a pass. Crazy.

6 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Great pass by Lawrence!!  Espn Top Ten. 

2 future top 10 draft picks. Hard to see how Lawrence won't be 1st overall.

Archived