Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

@RunInRed if you want to create your own that is completely fine.  I just didn’t not see a thread started yet.  A few notes: Will Hastings will start.  Hastings and Stove appear to be running full speed.  Coynis Miller appears to be fine.  Running around.  Same with Newkirk.  War Eagle!

CFE25791-8163-4857-841D-96CE2E04DA4A.jpeg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

@RunInRed if you want to create your own that is completely fine.  I just didn’t not see a thread started yet.  A few notes: Will Hastings will start.  Hastings and Stove appear to be running full speed.  Coynis Miller appears to be fine.  Running around.  Same with Newkirk.  War Eagle!

CFE25791-8163-4857-841D-96CE2E04DA4A.jpeg

Great seats abw!

All Auburn students were given white fans and white shakers.  Possibly white shirts too.  Surprised how well the white out is working.  

All we are doing is running up the gut and throwing the long ball! Gus needs to throw a slant! The middle of the field is open!! 

Thought I’d start the thread within the thread, early. WDE!

Just now, Barnacle said:

Love the view you get from the upper deck. 

I agree, the only thing I hated was all the dang walking, especially after the 1-2 mile hike to get to the stadium. Lol

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

All we are doing is running up the gut and throwing the long ball! Gus needs to throw a slant! The middle of the field is open!! 

Thought I’d start the thread within the thread, early. WDE!

I can admit you pump faked me good!! I thought did I get the start time wrong?!??! lol WAR DAMN FAM!

Archived