Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, wareagleguy said:

That running back by committee will help him out momentarily 

I get that two guys are banged up but we named 6 daggum starters at the position 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Riles about to be 3 for 3 with Jalen Hurts. Who is that Auburn legacy kid QB for 2021 who committed there? He made the right call! How could ANY QB watch Malzahns passing offense and go YAH! I want to play in that.

You got me man. I have no idea. I have wondered many times how we even can recruit a two star tight end.

Just now, Zeek said:

I get that two guys are banged up but we named 6 daggum starters at the position 

The “Ors” need to step it up

Just now, CR said:

Caddy sold Tank that AU would be rotating RB's going forward. Not off to a good start on that plan.

100% correct. Think every other program isn't blowing up Tank's phone with AU tailback carries? Boobie has 90% of them or more for the season. Worm has what, 2 carries? DJ hasn't seen the field. Joiner hasn't carried the ball yet either to my memory.

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

100% correct. Think every other program isn't blowing up Tank's phone with AU tailback carries? Boobie has 90% of them or more for the season. Worm has what, 2 carries? DJ hasn't seen the field. Joiner hasn't carried the ball yet either to my memory.

He always underutilizes his players.

Let’s pour it on these guys and see if we can avoid feeling embarrassed.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Riles about to be 3 for 3 with Jalen Hurts. Who is that Auburn legacy kid QB for 2021 who committed there? He made the right call! How could ANY QB watch Malzahns passing offense and go YAH! I want to play in that.

Brock something is his name I believe. I don’t blame him either. I’d die to hit a home run coaching hire like Lincoln Riley. 

I want to apologize for criticizing Andy earlier on how he is not seeing the plays very well for the radio call. I now realize they are calling plays from corner of endzone. I did not realize that because well frankly, I'm an idiot. Sorry. I agree that is  not an ideal place to make a play-by-play call.War Eagle Andy!

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

He always underutilizes his players.

Watching Uzomah be a stud for the Bengals is a great example 

**** 37 eject that little punk bitch ass. I would have ****** him up if I were on the field. That was intentional dirty bull**** by some ******* punk. 

Archived