Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

Seriously? What the f is this crap? Take that ish out of here. It's football. Want him fired? Fine. Think he's crap? Whatever. 

Calling for physically assaulting the coach is beyond ridiculous. Reassess your priorities.and how you live your life.

Do you not have a sense of humor? Lighten up Francis. Do you think I actually mean that?

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

He also isn’t the solution as far as this game is going. People, including the media, needed to NOT hype him up like he’s Trevor Lawerence 2.0. 

I’m sorry, even if u had Trevor Lawrence behind that ol right now, we’d be in the exact same position more than likely 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Why not? If he was Santa Claus we would only have to deal with him once a year and it would be when we're not playing a football game.

True!

My point is he would suck the joy out of Christmas.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

My bad, phone sucks

I just thought you were trying to get your point across lol

Just now, murpjf88 said:

Are we watching the same game?

Apparently not.  What I see is terrible blocking, terrible play calling, bad passing schemes, bad WR play, bad ST play.  None of which is Bo’s fault.  

1 minute ago, auskip07 said:

whats tulane ranked? 

Haven’t you heard? Although it’s Tulane, this isn’t the “usual” Tulane. They are frickin awesome regardless of rank. 

This offensive line has ALL 5 starters back. Regardless of depth issues, these guys should be better. This is absolutely abhorrent. This is the worst O-line performance I can remember since the 2012 Arkansas game. Maybe worse than that. Someone needs to smack these morons around and get them angry. When you can’t get 2 yards on 3 plays against Tulane you’ve got a problem. And I don’t necessarily think it’s a Grimes issue. This is a jimmies and joes issue.

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Or maybe Gus has put him in a terrible position with horrible play calling and passing schemes not to mention he’s running for his life bc the OL can’t block and the WRs can’t get separation.

He ran for his life once so far. And the passes he has thrown haven’t been anything spectacular. 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

In case you ain’t watching other than the acrobatic behind his back catch will made Bo ain’t been in the same county as the receiver with his passes Even the dropped pass by Anthony wasn’t a great pass 

Lol, that tells me all I need to know. Behind a garbage ol, that can’t run the ball, idk what u expect from a true freshman.

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

How about do that to the OL first and foremost, Bo isn’t the problem 

2020, the OL is suppose to be good. Wake me when Bo can make an accurate pass the doesn't consist of lobbing it down the field or throwing it up for grabs.

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

He ran for his life once so far. And the passes he has thrown haven’t been anything spectacular. 

He hasn’t been able to step up much at all into his throws not very clean pocket.  

Archived