Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

Hastings is our only WR who seems to put effort into his route running....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Auctoritas said:

I've got a fine sense of humor - I saw that you're a joke. Advocating for violence isn't funny, and that wasn't a joke. 

A joke sounds like this: "farmer Brown is aptly named, since all he posts is fertilizer"

Just shut up and block me.

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

He did not Will

made a good catch. Give credit where credit is due .

Lol, this is getting laughable really. And this is from someone that loves will! You and murph want bo to fail so bad u can’t stand it

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Look Tulane is playing good but so far AU has played like a pee wee team. Even had to do a trick play to get that one.

Yes I agree, I just can’t stand to hear that garbage excuse about them trying to compensate for our lack of, well everything. 

I really hate the split stuff.....either critique or don't.....you shouldn't be blaming EVERYBODY but mad if someone critiques Bo.....how silly does that look. I can see being mad at the coach and not the players but anything besides that is ridiculous

1 minute ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Hey that was a nice couple of plays!

it was, but it bothers me we cant produce reasonable yards against this caliber of team with the regular plays

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

And how many times has he been put in terrible positions by Gus.  100% so far.  

We both know Gus stinks but he should be able to handle a little pressure. How is he going to survive the SEC if he's struggling to survive against Tulane. Last week, Nix was the toast of Tiger town because of one throw. For most of the game, he was pretty meh. How is he suppose to save Malzagn's job?

It boils down to one thing, ladies and gents. We can’t block for ****. And Gus’s offense requires everyone to block if that’s their assignment. The second our oline blocks moderately well, and we hit a wide open WR in the middle of the field. 

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

We both know Gus stinks but he should be able to handle a little pressure. How is he going to survive the SEC if he's struggling to survive against Tulane. Last week, Nix was the toast of Tiger town because of one throw. For most of the game, he was pretty meh. How is he suppose to save Malzagn's job?

You don’t put Bo in 3rd and long and expect him to constantly convert when the rest of the team besides Will is giving like 5% effort.  

2 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Bo can’t throw and catch nor can he block.  If Tom Brady is back there it wouldn’t matter.  It requires everyone to be on the same page with max effort.  

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lol, this is getting laughable really. And this is from someone that loves will! You and murph want bo to fail so bad u can’t stand it

You need to look back I have been a Bo supporter since the start. But he has played like crap. If you doubt it ask Gus I’m sure he would second the motion. I hope he gets it together. I just think he spent to much time looking at his reviews this week,

6 minutes ago, AURocketman said:

They are a year older from last year but they looked similar as redshirt juniors.  

Yep and even as redshirt seniors there’s not a whole lot of quality teams that these O-Linemen could even get a roster spot for. 

Screw the Football Only complex.  Spend every penny on a new clock.  Every year this happens.

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lol, funny how people’s agenda make their argument. A true freshman, against a bad ol? Yea I’m willing to give him a pass.

how bout that pass to hit the target!!!! Lol

And how about that OL blocking for him? Lol!

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

You don’t put Bo in 3rd and long and expect him to constantly convert when the rest of the team besides Will is giving like 5% effort.  

Smh...everybody is playing as hard as Bo....

Archived