Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

You don’t put Bo in 3rd and long and expect him to constantly convert when the rest of the team besides Will is giving like 5% effort.  

It’s almost like Gus doesn’t put young players in positions for success 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

You need to look back I have been a Bo supporter since the start. But he has played like crap. If you doubt it ask Gus I’m sure he would second the motion. I hope he gets it together. I just think he spent to much time looking at his reviews this week,

I’m sure he would also acknowledge the notion that the ol has been hot garbage as well. I was team Gatewood, but I can tell you, bo isn’t the problem with this offense. Does he have a lot of room to grow and improve? Definitely, but bo is not the problem 

2 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

And how about that OL blocking for him? Lol!

That’s really the best u have? Lol

ol blocks, he completes a TD pass. It’s a team game ya know!

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Are you joking?  

I'm trying to take you serious, listen to what you are saying.....only Bo and will cares and are trying?

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Bo can’t throw and catch nor can he block.  If Tom Brady is back there it wouldn’t matter.  It requires everyone to be on the same page with max effort.  

It's not lack of effort, it's lack of talent.

Just now, cole256 said:

I'm trying to take you serious, listen to what you are saying.....only Bo and will cares and are trying?

Do you honestly think the OL has proven they care or are trying?  If so I think that’s hard to take you seriously.  

It seems pretty clear the Oline cant handle their duties.  Dont blame the QB, WR, RB or any other player group.  It's the coaches responsibility to assemble the best personnel that recruiting can support.   

Archived