abw0004

Just now, Grimnir said:

He likes to arrive fashionably late

Well he spent most of the Oregon game wide open in the middle of the field

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cole256 said:

You see how Bo threw that screen pass high and then he threw the ball to ABSOLUTELY NOBODY??? I don't think he doesn't care or isn't trying.....I think he just needs more reps and needs to get better

Bo is trying.  I didn’t say Bo wasn’t trying I said the OL wasn’t.  And you blame the long throw on Bo but it could have been on the WR. 

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Bo is trying.  I didn’t say Bo wasn’t trying I said the OL wasn’t.  And you blame the long throw on Bo but it could have been on the WR. 

Smh ok. Bo is Jesus

3 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

It looks like they are going through the motions.  I seriously doubt they are giving max effort. 

I have obviously never played a down. Not even in my or anyone's backyard. But I have often wondered what consequences exist throughout the week for blown assignments OR "lack of execution."

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

I disagree. He chose to go outside out of bounds. Could have easily just turned inside. 

Geez we had two guys pushing him it didn’t matter anyway

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I agree but he doesn’t recruit for crap either. We could have got a home-run here but instead we JABA’d and took someone we had before.

He does have some talent coming in

Just now, ToraGirl said:

I have obviously never played a down. Not even in my or anyone's backyard. But I have often wondered what consequences exist throughout the week for blown assignments OR "lack of execution."

When I played it was running stairs.  I don’t know what it is now.  

Archived