Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

No, we are just playing the hot hand. It’s our new motto as RBU of course. 

That phrase crossed my mind, as well. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Lol around 3 people talking about his effort, he makes a play on another underthrown ball.....great pass Bo!

Yeah we get it.  You don’t like Bo.  Never mind it hits a WR square in his hands and any coach worth anything would tell you that if it hits you in the hands you catch it period.  Smh. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Seth just seems to have a frustrated demeanor, going back to Oregon.

I agree with this. Sometimes I really think it’s the play calling he is frustrated with. Maybe I’m making that up because I’m frustrated with but I could 100% see that being the case. I mean if we are this frustrated with it, these players have to be. 

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I have obviously never played a down. Not even in my or anyone's backyard. But I have often wondered what consequences exist throughout the week for blown assignments OR "lack of execution."

Well first and probably worst is having to watch the film with the team. Where the coach keeps running it back to show your ineptness to your team while they snicker. 😁

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Yeah we get it.  You don’t like Bo.  Never mind it hits a WR square in his hands and any coach worth anything would tell you that if it hits you in the hands you catch it period.  Smh. 

No we get you don't like anybody on the team but Bo....maybe will....and if you can't see that's an underthrown ball you shouldn't even be critiquing anything about passing period

Ugly drive but the TD is a nice bow on it......and Boobie really needs to hold onto that ball...or he's gonna be getting more bench time....

Archived