Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

Man, we are in trouble when we play a team with a really good defense. On second thought we will be in trouble when we play a team with a half decent defense.

they have a good defense

2 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Is that bad?

6 weeks potentially but let’s wait and hope for the best.

Just now, cole256 said:

No we get you don't like anybody on the team but Bo....maybe will....and if you can't see that's an underthrown ball you shouldn't even be critiquing anything about passing period

Good day.  Thanks for putting words in my mouth.  Never said it wasn’t an underthrown ball now did I?  I said if it hits you in the hands you catch it.  

Respectfully, I think Andy for Auburn Radio, might need to get some better glasses or contacts. I know he will get better....but it is pretty noticeable on the broadcast. Still better than the ESPN crew. 

Just now, cole256 said:

Seth was upset because he was wide open in the middle of the field almost all game. I started to take a picture of it and post.....good wr get upset when they don't get the ball

I get that, but idk, the demeanor, especially in a new week, seems the same. Kind of rubs me the wrong way. His effort, last week/this week has left things to be desired. Not something you hope to see from a guy who is supposed to be one of our top offensive players.

This ******* idiot commentator joking about them spelling out rod for this other POS commentator.

It’s for a man who passed away you absolute moronic piece of s***

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Good day.  Thanks for putting words in my mouth.  Never said it wasn’t an underthrown ball now did I?  I said if it hits you in the hands you catch it.  

No you said since I said it was an under thrown ball I hate Bo but thanks just go on and keep doing you

DE's not doing a very good job of protecting the edges....

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Well first and probably worst is having to watch the film with the team. Where the coach keeps running it back to show your ineptness to your team while they snicker. 😁

Wow! No fun! Stairs, either. I can imagine Saban doing that or most coaches. Honestly I've always wondered about CGM's "execution"of consequences, no doubt about it. 

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Ugly drive but the TD is a nice bow on it......and Boobie really needs to hold onto that ball...or he's gonna be getting more bench time....

His mama's gonna make him do a lot of pushups tonight.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

I bet Gatewood transfers. No plays for him at all. One play last week.

Well ideally we’d be up by 30 right now and he’d run the rest of the game 

Just now, cole256 said:

No you said since I said it was an under thrown ball I hate Bo but thanks just go on and keep doing you

Good day to you.  Glad you want to argue, but I don’t.  Have a nice day!  Take your arguing elsewhere. 

Archived