Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

This ******* idiot commentator joking about them spelling out rod for this other POS commentator.

It’s for a man who passed away you absolute moronic piece of s***

I heard the same . Two D bags 

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I bet Gatewood transfers. No plays for him at all. One play last week.

Personally, I want him to. So he can shine like the rest of the transfers! 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I get that, but idk, the demeanor, especially in a new week, seems the same. Kind of rubs me the wrong way. His effort, last week/this week has left things to be desired. Not something you hope to see from a guy who is supposed to be one of our top offensive players.

I think you guys should chill with questioning effort, he just gave his body up because of a not great throw for the QB. Some people want to participate in a win so bad they don't handle it perfectly

Just now, WinningTradition said:

What hhappened to Seth Williams?

Fell down on his shoulder. Injured. 

Just now, WinningTradition said:

What hhappened to Seth Williams?

Defender landed on him and his shoulder hit the turf hard on a deep ball at the goal line.

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Good day to you.  Glad you want to argue, but I don’t.  Have a nice day!  Take your arguing elsewhere. 

Shut up stop quoting me

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

DE's not doing a very good job of protecting the edges....

Holding going on out there and only some being called even when impacting play.

Just now, Auctoritas said:

23 needs to get his head turned around. If the receiver had caught that it would have been 6, he had no idea the ball was even there.

We have been fortunate their receivers have missed several.

Just now, cole256 said:

I think you guys should chill with questioning effort, he just gave his body up because of a not great throw for the QB. Some people want to participate in a win so bad they don't handle it perfectly

He had some plays earlier in the game, and last week, that was the point of that. Nobody is questioning his effort on that play. The thing is, if the ball isn’t coming to him, what is he going to do?

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Not 100 %

Too bad....was hoping to see him......was impressed with what I saw in the spring...

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

23 needs to get his head turned around. If the receiver had caught that it would have been 6, he had no idea the ball was even there.

Lol we'vebeen doing that in our secondary for at least 20 years....I hate it with a passion!

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Wow! No fun! Stairs, either. I can imagine Saban doing that or most coaches. Honestly I've always wondered about CGM's "execution"of consequences, no doubt about it. 

Yea not a fun time for sure.

Auburn football is hard to enjoy under Gus. I’d prefer Tubberville at this point.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

He had some plays earlier in the game, and last week, that was the point of that. Nobody is questioning his effort on that play. The thing is, if the ball isn’t coming to him, what is he going to do?

That's something we can ask most wr's on every level of the game

Archived