Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cole256 said:

That's something we can ask most wr's on every level of the game

I can agree, I just want to see that top level wr be a leader, I guess. Help pull guys together, even when times are tough

Just now, Grimnir said:

Anyone else find those skittles commercials creepy?

Not as creepy as the commercial with the boy band that never moves. Next time it's on, look at the guy in the bottom right corner, and he's not even singing, just staring like some creepy doll.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Did they lose to LA Monroe?

On ACC network, which I honestly believe is shown only on the Space Station.

It is a beautiful night. There are lots of cute kids on the big screen. Some deserved military recognition took place. Got to have dinner with our AU junior ( who hates crowds). Nice date night. Sometimes it has to be the side story...but we better get a chance to use that roll of pocketed squashed TP that made it through sakkuriteeee....

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I can agree, I just want to see that top level wr be a leader, I guess. Help pull guys together, even when times are tough

I mean look what he did last game. He literally won the game. He was still engaged, he didn't cuss Bo out, he gave him confidence

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Not as creepy as the commercial with the boy band that never moves. Next time it's on, look at the guy in the bottom right corner, and he's not even singing, just staring like some creepy doll.

"SUMMERTIME LOVERRRR..."

4 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

According to the board of surgeons on this thread, he broke a clavicle or sprained an AC joint.

It’s tuberculosis.

I think people forgot in the off-season how some of us said we have a true freshman and mistakes will he has. Relax. This is part of the process.

Just now, cole256 said:

I mean look what he did last game. He literally won the game. He was still engaged, he didn't cuss Bo out, he gave him confidence

But he also ripped his helmet off and started yelling while guys were trying to calm him down, and got a 15 yard penalty 

Archived