Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

But he also ripped his helmet off and started yelling while guys were trying to calm him down, and got a 15 yard penalty 

Lol.....ok. Well I guess you can pay attention to what you want....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DAG said:

I think people forgot in the off-season how some of us said we have a true freshman and mistakes will he has. Relax. This is part of the process.

Thank you

3 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Not as creepy as the commercial with the boy band that never moves. Next time it's on, look at the guy in the bottom right corner, and he's not even singing, just staring like some creepy doll.

I noticed that too! The way he’s grabbing the singers leg... weird 

Just now, cole256 said:

Lol.....ok. Well I guess you can pay attention to what you want....

That’s fine, and that’s my opinion, you have yours. Def not questioning his talent. But to me he has had the frustration stigma and has continued to let it hang over.

I love that we're doing what we're doing:

1) Don't run Boobee into the ground.

2) Get Bo more experience throwing before SEC play starts.

Now we just need to start running a few more of our backs and get a little more efficient with the pass.

2 minutes ago, shabby said:

Nix has a lot of growing up to do. I was hoping when he beat out Gatewood that he was a freshman prodigy. nope

Exactly we all have to remember he is a freshman but to start this week he definitely did not improve from last week . That is a must for him

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

That’s fine, and that’s my opinion, you have yours. Def not questioning his talent. But to me he has had the frustration stigma and has continued to let it hang over.

Absolutely. Everybody has their favorite players and will take up or critique accordingly. To me he should be appreciated as much as Bo is....they all care and play hard

Archived