Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

Bo’s passing isn’t great right now. OL isn’t helping but something is just off today. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

We just need to line up will at wr and nobody else lol

Some players have that knack of getting open.

Just now, Zeek said:

Bo’s passing isn’t great right now. OL isn’t helping but something is just off today. 

Hard to look sharp when Will is basically the only one stepping up.  Wish we had more step up.  

Just now, DAG said:

Some players have that knack of getting open.

Everybody hated will when I made him my man crush a few years ago, and now, here we are lol

Just now, cole256 said:

Gotta get some experience at making multiple reads

I agree, and that’s where bo can grow a lot . However I am hoping that ol can magically get better also 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Looks alot more line a freshman than a football god. The kid is getting put on a pedestal by our own and the media, and his expectations will unfortunately be unrealistic this season. 

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Hard to look sharp when Will is basically the only one stepping up.  Wish we had more step up.  

Maybe so, but Bo hasn’t hit the window once tonight, other than maybe the pass to the guy with a cast on his arm. There is a big difference between a pass on the money and a pass good enough to catch. No yards after the catch on the later, even if it’s wide open.

Archived