Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

He changed his mind with the boos. Incredible. I don't want him to kneel, but I also don't want the fans to call the plays, we are nuts. 

Might be an improvement.

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Dink pass them to death to run out the clock. Smart this Gustav is. 

Gus set up a deep pass...Nix’s accuracy issues strike again.

That was bad. Boobee bad, Oline bad, Kmart bad, Gus bad, Seth hurt.  Where is Nigh?  Where is Worm?  Why are you throwing deep to a guy with a club for a hand?  Why have we completely given up on the run?  Thank god for Hastings, Stove, and the defense.  Hopefully this is Gus “tryin things with Bo”

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Wow….Hastings wide open....

Well a really messy half....dropped passes, missed passes, etc;  etc.....Bo is not a wunderkind yet......so guess we need to be patient with him ... 

Should’ve always been patient with him. He is a true freshman . Don’t know why this is so hard to get.

That was definitely a crap show first half and don’t even give me it was about Tulane . Bo over throwing under throwing, runners can’t run, OL can’t block defense can’t cover or tackle. We made Tulane look like a t top 5 contender. That may been the worse half of football I’ve seen out of Gus. Even worse than Ut or that Jac state game.

2 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

I would like to see if Gatewood can get things going. But I have a feeling Gus will just never stop breaking my heart. 

Only thing Joey could do is help the run game a little

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

**** Gus. Call a damn timeout. His play calling is worse than a pewee coach 

He is basically a peewee coach. Past his prime running an offence 7 years outdated trying to relive the glory days of not being irrelevant. 

AU on offense the past seasons reminds me of watching Texas after Mack brown until Herman got there. You can have all the talent in the world but it doesn't matter if you have horrendous coaching. 

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Maybe launch wasn't the right choice of words there

Lol he definitely launched it on that overthrow 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Not breaking news but we are going to get our ass kicked in sec play.

We'll out talent ole miss and arky. All other games will be a giant question mark. We could easily go 2-6 in conference.

Oline real bad. Play calling suspect. Nix looked like a freshman.

Just now, Zeek said:

Lol he definitely launched it on that overthrow 

When he did it I literally thought in my head who on the board told him to do that!

Archived