Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I absolutely love Bo Nix but at this point bring Gatewood in for at least one series. 

Maybe the student section could be coaxed into calling for him. The crowd worked at the end of the half, when Gustav was going to kneel.

A couple of things. When I look at LSU-Texas ..both teams seem mentally strong, both teams are very physical and the pace of the game just seems so much different. I don’t know what is going on underneath the scenes but our guys just seem to come out lackadaisical . There is no fire underneath them. Bo needed tough love right there. When he makes an errand pass like that dog in him lol. MW use to get killed for making bad reads. Same with the defense. 

Just now, AuburnEagle79 said:

Don't crucify me, but I'd also like to see Joey get a drive. 

It can’t hurt. We’re only beating Tulane by 8 ******* points.

Just now, Zeek said:

At this rate LSU, TAMU, Bama, Georgia are all but guaranteed losses. 

+/- UF and possibly MSU (doubtful)

We're basically a 7-5, 6-6 team. Believe someone else said this as well tonight.

9 minutes ago, AU Marsh said:

There are only so many plays that will work when the o line is as bad as they are

Still on gus, he’s the one that lackluster recruited the ol and hired grimes back 

3 minutes ago, lala said:

What did he say

They joked like the fans had painted themselves to support the commentator for the current game. When they damn well should have known it wasn’t for them. 

Archived