Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Boobie is not a #1 RB with his fumbles. That's absolutely ridiculous.

He also doesn’t have that next gear speed. But he is a solid back but not a game changer that AU can ride to victory consistently 

Ok, so 3 fumbles from Whitlow. Gus used to sit RB’s when they fumble.

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Ffs, Boobee. 3 fumbles tonight. Looks like Mario Fannan playing basketball.

I can’t tell you how bad I wanted Fannan to fix his fumble problems. He was so solid other than that. 

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Boobie needs to be done for the rest of this and at least the next game. Learn to tote the rock

He had problems with this last year, and still has not improved his ball security. Time to sit for bit

Just now, Zeek said:

Bench Boobee

He flat out can’t hold on to the ball .He sure thinks a lot of himself with that stupid stutter step . 

Not trying to beat the guy up, but how is Whitlow our starting RB? I honestly don't think he would be above 2nd string at any other high level school. There is a reason he was originally committed to Tulane. We have massive talent backing him that we are wasting and it is infuriating...

Just now, douggwilliams said:

I though prior to the 2 fumbles that Boobie isn’t elite.  He’s a try hard guy that is a great athlete.  We need to try DJ soon and then wait on recruits.  

Kam has been fine tonight and Worm has had ZERO carries

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

I’m giving a game ball to McCreary

I’m not too sure about that. McCreary has had some good play a but he has gotten burnt multiple times tonight. The WRs have either made bad plays or the QB has been under pressure 

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Thank God for our defense and at least we're not Tennessee

I think were in worse shape. Gus does just enough so he can’t get fired. We’re never going anywhere with this guy. So frustrating being an AU fan right now 

Band playing "Livin on a Prayer..."

Archived