Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus has no killer instinct. The fact he’s murdered the clock for two quarters and wasting valuable time for Gatewood to play is frustrating. 

I wanna see Joey run the O. For real though not the same play over and over. The way he can run can be devastating for defenses

Instead he will be subbed in for predictable runs that will get stuffed against our real competition 

2 minutes ago, AuMarine said:

I swear those zone reads are predetermined.. Joey keeps it there he scores

It isn't a zone read. No one. It gus knowns who needs the ball. No meat mortal player cam read the D better than his premonitions 

1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

Guys there is a reason Gatewood is not the starter and it not because he can’t run. 

He needs opportunity. 

This is the same thing Gus did with Malik Willis. Never let him get meaningful reps even in blow outs. Just run, run, run......

3 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Just run the clock out Gus, don’t worry about getting Joey any real reps. Wow. 

That must be the package Gus said he'd have for Joey. SMH

Way to dick Joey and not let him attempt a single pass and to not get another score. Gus is such a beta male.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I said if we came into this using Joey like Malik or JF3 this would be a disastrous season...well

Yep. There has to be a threat for him to throw. Not going to work too well if all 12 defenders know he's going to run. 

Archived