Seth Update?

War to the Eagle

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't look good at all. I'm hoping it isn't a torn labrum or rotator cuff, but based off how he landed and his reaction, I'm afraid it may be. Here's to hoping I'm wrong

1 hour ago, BigSammyK said:

Looked like a broken collarbone. 

Hoping it’s just a separated shoulder and not collarbone.

Seeing him in a sling without anything else...hoping separated shoulder. However, after losing Seth on that play and the lack of any effective run game, there was no more offense the rest of the game. Obviously a bad "hangover" from last week, but it should not last  4 quarters. Tulane's Defense had a lot to do with it, but I believe we are in trouble folks. You just never know with this group.

1 minute ago, au701948 said:

Seeing him in a sling without anything else...hoping separated shoulder. However, after losing Seth on that play and the lack of any effective run game, there was no more offense the rest of the game. Obviously a bad "hangover" from last week, but it should not last  4 quarters. Tulane's Defense had a lot to do with it, but I believe we are in trouble folks. You just never know with this group.

Sad, just sad. This shouldn't be the case. :no:

59 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Confirmed?

Stove expects to see him back for Kent State and Hastings said by the A&M game for what it’s worth.  At the game when he was on the sideline (cameras didn’t catch it) he had more movement in it than if it were broken.  

Saw comment in one of the al.com post game pieces and it downplayed the severity of the injury....might miss next week....which should be ok. 

We really need to develop more depth in our receiver corps. If we lose Seth we are in a heap of trouble. Same goes for our running backs. If we lose Boobie we are in a heap of trouble. 

39 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

We really need to develop more depth in our receiver corps. If we lose Seth we are in a heap of trouble. Same goes for our running backs. If we lose Boobie we are in a heap of trouble. 

Help is on the way, my friend... Hudson, Evans, Capers.

1 hour ago, War to the Eagle said:

Help is on the way, my friend... Hudson, Evans, Capers.

We aren’t effectively utilizing the talent that we have. New guys coming in isn’t going to change that. Seth is an important player to our offense but losing him isn’t (or at least shouldn’t be) devastating 

Does anyone know where "Pass The Biscuits" is? He has good knowledge of injuries and has given us excellent perspectives on injuries. If you are out there Biscuit, please give us your take on Seth's injury.

Thanks & WDE!!! 🏈

Archived