Tulane Post Game Thread

Auctoritas

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. It’s not always about the win, it’s how you win.

2. LSU has a stronger offense than us. They have 3 100 yard receivers in a game. First time in school history.

3. We need to get more discipline 

4. Can’t get too predictable with either QB

5. Gus seems to be okay with just getting by. I don’t like it.

6. Tulane was bad, bad, bad.

7. I just want to see more growth. Did not happen today.

8. WDE

Somebody used the word beta male in the game thread. I had to get the hell outa there.... A wins a win? Well defense showed up. 2-0. Offense still looks like GM thought of it. WDE

1 minute ago, Grimnir said:

At least it was in color...

We didn't even do a good job with that. It was a white out game and we wore blue. 

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

What's the hard ceiling on this team?

8-4 at best 6-6 at worst?

Maybe 8-4 if the offense can buy a vowel. 

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

What's the hard ceiling on this team?

8-4 at best 6-6 at worst?

7 wins

Kent State is a predictable offense with nothing really going for them so Im sure they'll blow them out and we'll pretend things are okay going into College Station but this offense has looked even worse than last year for 6.5 of 8 quarters this season. If the same A&M defensive front that played tonight plays then, we might have negative rushing yardage, at best. 

One of the worst Malzahn crap the bed performances I’ve seen, and that says a lot. So much to be disappointed about from beginning to end. I have absolutely no idea what Gus’s plan is but it doesn’t look good for him. 

Just now, gr82be said:

We didn't even do a good job with that. It was a white out game and we wore blue. 

Oh God you are right. Should have worn road unis tonight. Wouldve been cool. 

The problem with our team is we only have a few plays on offense:

1. Screen with no blockers

2. Muddle Huddle plays that don’t work

3. Predetermined zone read

4. Long bomb

5. Random speed sweep

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

8-4 and he is back next year.   6-6 maybe gone?   Not sure if I trust the people in charge to make the right decision 

No way he survives 8-4. Especially cause those 4 are going to be ugly.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Kent State is a predictable offense with nothing really going for them so Im sure they'll blow them out and we'll pretend things are okay going into College Station but this offense has looked even worse than last year for 6.5 of 8 quarters this season. If the same A&M defensive front that played tonight plays then, we might have negative rushing yardage, at best. 

All that pretending is over. 

On O

we lost the battle up front 

Have no viable WRs outside of 3 -4 players with no development. 

We are extremely predictable in playcalling

We have no SEC quality passing concepts

We continue to abuse one RB for carries with out #2 guy probably not starting on any sec team

We won this game 100% off of depth, just like last week. 2 weeks in a row that we were taken to the woodshed by inferior athletes with better coaching. 

Glad we won, but can't wait until this buy out can happen.  AU deserves better than a has been 

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t think so. The future looks bleak I hate to say. Next week will say a lot. It’s frustrating seeing somebody like LSU make so much progression and we are stuck.

Archived