Tulane Post Game Thread

Auctoritas

2 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Nobody light a match, plenty of alchohol apparently being consumed on this board tonight.🤪😁

Gus has sold more alcohol in the last five years than the Dewar's family

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to win

defense is ok 

offense is just bad

boobie is not an all around good back. Too

many fumbles 

Play calling sux 

gatewood should be starting . He is too athletic and can overcome most challenges with his running 

How frustrated do the players have to be with this? They literally work their asses off all spring and all fall justness to watch the same 11 guys run the same 11 plays for the same 11 yards. We as fans can’t handle it so you know they have to be sick. I wouldn’t blame any of them for leaving and no one else should. We could win ten games a year but I wouldn’t want to win them this way because it’d mean we could win 15. This is nauseating. Especially when you’ve got Bama winning every year, UGA building something huge and now LSU running a better offense than us? Trash. 

4 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

What's the hard ceiling on this team?

8-4 at best 6-6 at worst?

Yeah Malzahn's never putzed around with second tier teams then beaten the Georgia's, aTms and/or Bamas in the same season. Unheard of. Never happened.

4 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

8-4 and he is back next year.   6-6 maybe gone?   Not sure if I trust the people in charge to make the right decision 

He was supposed to look good as a coach this year that's where the bar is set.

He gone.

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

How frustrated do the players have to be with this? They literally work their asses off all spring and all fall justness to watch the same 11 guys run the same 11 plays for the same 11 yards. We as fans can’t handle it so you know they have to be sick. I wouldn’t blame any of them for leaving and no one else should. We could win ten games a year but I wouldn’t want to win them this way because it’d mean we could win 15. This is nauseating. Especially when you’ve got Bama winning every year, UGA building something huge and now LSU running a better offense than us? Trash. 

If the ol couldn’t move a will Hastings off the los, what does it matter

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

LSU just gave Texas a knockout blow. It’s sad when the Ragin Cajun Coach O is smarter than the HC at Auburn. 

I was just getting ready to post the fact that no one needs to be critical of Coach O as long as we have the mess we have. I'd switch tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

LSU just gave Texas a knockout blow. It’s sad when the Ragin Cajun Coach O is smarter than the HC at Auburn. 

Why is it sad?   That is a guy that surrounds himself with coaches that know how to scheme 

Just now, jAUSon said:

He was supposed to look good as a coach this year that's where the bar is set.

He gone.

I sure as hell hope so. Afraid we may not score 14 points against LSU, UGA and turds combined.

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

No way he survives 8-4. Especially cause those 4 are going to be ugly.

Can we please talk about this? I know it's a sensitive spot but the one thing giving me solace from watching our performance tonight and LSU being awesome is the thought of a coaching change.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don’t think so. The future looks bleak I hate to say. Next week will say a lot. It’s frustrating seeing somebody like LSU make so much progression and we are stuck.

LSU HAS AN OFFENSE. A SPREAD OFFENSE. WE HIRED A GUY THAT RAN SOME BS BOOK ON SPREAD AND HE HASNT HAD A SPREAD/PACE/GOOD OFFENSE IN THE PAST 5 YEARS 

Just now, AUwent said:

Can we please talk about this? I know it's a sensitive spot but the one thing giving me solace from watching our performance tonight and LSU being awesome is the thought of a coaching change.

I just don’t know who we will hire and I don’t know that we’d make a good choice.

It seems like Bruce Pearl could our coach Gus in a football game .

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I just don’t know who we will hire and I don’t know that we’d make a good choice.

In fairness we haven't really discussed this since...November. Because let's be honest, it would've drawn an EXTREMELY negative reaction before tonight.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

LSU HAS AN OFFENSE. A SPREAD OFFENSE. WE HIRED A GUY THAT RAN SOME BS BOOK ON SPREAD AND HE HASNT HAD A SPREAD/PACE/GOOD OFFENSE IN THE PAST 5 YEARS 

How about that Maryland offense lol

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

If the ol couldn’t move a will Hastings off the los, what does it matter

It’s a shame what the recruiting., or lack thereof, has turned this OLine into. Any touted freshman could have walked onto this line and started and we couldn’t get five or six guys? 

2 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Why is it sad?   That is a guy that surrounds himself with coaches that know how to scheme 

You’ve answered your own question. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Gotta be an improvement.

‘The OL is not good. Tulane DL manhandled us from the get go..we only started running the ball well after they were just spent.. (same as last week) 

The play calling is atrocious. I am beginning to believe that all of our plays are predetermined.. Gus tells the QBs when to keep and when to hand off.. and who to throw it too when a pass play is called.. I can’t believe anything else after witnessing the play calling tonight.. 

we have too much talent to be this bad on offense. 

Archived