Texas A&M. Picked up by CBS

Win4AU

Also Texas A&Ms top tailback is out for the season following the Clemson game.  I’m not sure if this is one of the doubleheader weekends.  Gonna be hot and loud either way.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Also Texas A&Ms top tailback is out for the season following the Clemson game.  I’m not sure if this is one of the doubleheader weekends.  Gonna be hot and loud either way.

It is part of a CBS double-header. Notre Dame at Georgia to be shown that evening

34 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

It is part of a CBS double-header. Notre Dame at Georgia to be shown that evening

Oh dear. That means a lot of extra eyes are going to be catching the end of our game. 

This will be the better game in my opinion.  Despite my lack of Gus faith, I do think we will compete and have a chance to win this game.  I think Georgia is gonna commit a felony against ND so that game might be over quick. 

14 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

This will be the better game in my opinion.  Despite my lack of Gus faith, I do think we will compete and have a chance to win this game.  I think Georgia is gonna commit a felony against ND so that game might be over quick. 

The Aggies are completely beatable. This game will say a lot from both coaches. 

22 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Oh dear. That means a lot of extra eyes are going to be catching the end of our game. 

Expectations of OT/running long?

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Won't be much of a game by then. TAMU will beat us by 17.

Keep up the good work! Last season you said Jimbo was going to show Gus how to coach a team and instead Gus showed Jimbo a thing or two. I think I'll run out to the nearest bookie and see what sort of deal I can get on AU-17.

Just now, Mikey said:

Keep up the good work! Last season you said Jimbo was going to show Gus how to coach a team and instead Gus showed Jimbo a thing or two. I think I'll run out to the nearest bookie and see what sort of deal I can get on AU-17.

Yah Jimbo choked in the 4th quarter last year almost as bad as Gus did in the 2013 natty. Keep driving that broken down bus though Mike. Is there anyone else still on the bus besides you and 4 others?

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Can’t wait to see who will have to eat crow first lol

Hopefully me because if I am wrong then it is good for AU!

Just now, DAG said:

Can’t wait to see who will have to eat crow first lol

I can't lose, I'm already one up on him from AU whupping A&M last season.

Just now, Mikey said:

I can't lose, I'm already one up on him from AU whupping A&M last season.

wqeqwe.gif

If Auburn’s defense can terrorize Mond like Clemson did then I feel pretty good about this game.  TaMu’s defense is pretty tough and Clemson’s WRs are AUmazing.  Offense gotta step up big time.  

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

wqeqwe.gif

Just remember... Survivor starts in two weeks...  That is the main takeaway in this thread for you.  

Just now, abw0004 said:

Just remember... Survivor starts in two weeks...  That is the main takeaway in this thread for you.  

Why is that the main takeaway again?

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

If Auburn’s defense can terrorize Mond like Clemson did then I feel pretty good about this game.  TaMu’s defense is pretty tough and Clemson’s WRs are AUmazing.  Offense gotta step up big time.  

That is the 1 problem our defense has. It is what holds us back from being a elite defense. We do not have that Dee Ford, Carl Lawson or even Jeff Holland kind of edge rusher. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Why is that the main takeaway again?

No reason.  Just needed to throw that out there.  :laugh:  It's an indirect post to a thread dealing with CBS.

Just now, abw0004 said:

No reason.  Just needed to throw that out there.  :laugh:  It's an indirect post to a thread dealing with CBS.

Survivor is only my second favorite CBS reality show. BUT GOOD POINT FAM!!! That went WOOOOSH over my head!!! Good looking out! haha

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Survivor is only my second favorite CBS reality show. BUT GOOD POINT FAM!!! That went WOOOOSH over my head!!! Good looking out! haha

Now I’m curious what your favorite reality show is. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

There was too much melting yesterday on this thread so I am just trying to lighten the mood.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Correct me if I am wrong @GwillMac6 but I think it is Big Brother.  For me it is Survivor followed by Amazing Race.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Big Brother for CBS. THE CHALLENGE (on MTV) overall. The more trashy and more terrible the people are the more I can relate to it since I am a truly awful and despicable person myself! lol

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

wqeqwe.gif

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

Mrs. Coach Eric Tammy Taylor approves. Almost as much as Gus approves of Iggy getting that interception while down 10 with 7:14 left in the game. Yep, that is definitely how a 6th year guy with his job on the line shows a guy in his 1st season at a new job how it's done. 

Image result for connie britton gif

Archived