Texas A&M. Picked up by CBS

Win4AU

59 minutes ago, Auskip said:

Gwill this is the 2nd time in this thread that I’m hoping you’re going to be wrong.

You and me both brother!!!! 11 am home sec games feels like a waste of one of our precious 7 or 8 home games a year we get. I despise them like I despise Jeremy Pruitt lol

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yah Jimbo choked in the 4th quarter last year almost as bad as Gus did in the 2013 natty. Keep driving that broken down bus though Mike. Is there anyone else still on the bus besides you and 4 others?

Mikey drives the bus...64 sits on his lap

37 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

twins.jpg

source.gif

giphy-1.gif

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

First of all, YES to this post. Second, what happened with Gus and Iggy? 

Iggy got the interception that sparked the comeback against TAMU. 

Connie Britton said so.

33 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Iggy got the interception that sparked the comeback against TAMU. 

Connie Britton said so.

Ahh ok I completely misread your post. 

Liking obviously because Connie Britton. 

16 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

I hope AU wins just like FL in the Miami game. Ugly, nasty, terribly coached, but a win. Then we win every game like this. Then we fire a natty winning HC and bring in a real winner. 

Been there done that. We already fired a Natty Winning Head Coach. 2 years after said Natty. That sums up our whole football history really. Success is never guaranteed with us. The Natty winning coach also fielded the worst Auburn team of the modern era. There is not a close second either. 

10 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

This will be the better game in my opinion.  Despite my lack of Gus faith, I do think we will compete and have a chance to win this game.  I think Georgia is gonna commit a felony against ND so that game might be over quick. 

I think someone from Georgia is gonna commit a felony before that game, could be happening right now.

TAMU's run defense is #1 in the league with 64 yards per game allowed. UGA is second with 70. I am very nervous about this game. We won't run well on them, and our passing attack isn't very good right now.

1 hour ago, TigerFanAU said:

TAMU's run defense is #1 in the league with 64 yards per game allowed. UGA is second with 70. I am very nervous about this game. We won't run well on them, and our passing attack isn't very good right now.

For a silver lining, TAMU's defenders were dropping like flies on Saturday.  I do not believe any of them returned.  So they very well may be depleted.  That is an interesting stat though with Clemson included in there.  UGA hasn't played anyone so I am not as worried about that yet.

clemson at home only scored 24 on the ags.  clemson O is supposed to be the best ever with lawrence, etienne, ross, etc.  kinda scares me that they only put up 24---either little mistakes cost them OR aggies are very good on D (i did not see much of the game).  

on an injury note, will shedrick jackson be back soon?  he seems to block well for those WR screens/on the edge, puts forth 100% every play.

On 9/9/2019 at 2:33 PM, Auburn Kev said:

It is part of a CBS double-header. Notre Dame at Georgia to be shown that evening

And that leaves the 11:00 AM game for Bama!

17 hours ago, TigerFanAU said:

Yeah but I watched the TAMU-Clemson game and TAMU's QB looked scared throughout the game.  This game will be a defensive struggle.  Final score.... TAMU 3 AUB 2

20 hours ago, TigerFanAU said:

I would feel better if our special teams were up to par. Right now only 1/3 of the team is playing well - defense. The good news is that the defense is playing really well. Hopefully we can add a few more pieces to the offense by TAM gametime. If not, it will be a very boring low scoring game. 

21 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Hopefully we can add a few more pieces to the offense by TAM gametime. If not, it will be a very boring low scoring game. 

TAMU's secondary is vulnerable. If we can throw then we can win. I will very surprised if we have a good running day. They held Clemson to just 120 yards rushing and they sacked Trevor Lawrence twice.

On 9/9/2019 at 6:55 PM, nixtosanders94 said:

I’m all Gus all the way and proud to say it. This is my Gus Bus and there’s some room left on the brand new one that will be ready soon. 

Waaaaar Eagle 🦅 

1D823FD0-BA75-42AD-AA1B-1E3F2C534D22.jpeg

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

I’m all Gus all the way! I’ll drive if Mikey can’t!

Waaaaar Eagle 🦅 

You'll still have to let 64 sit in your lap.

6 hours ago, toddc said:

I’m all Gus all the way and proud to say it. This is my Gus Bus and there’s some room left on the brand new one that will be ready soon. 

Waaaaar Eagle 🦅 

I uh, I, ummm. Yeah I got nuthin. War Eagle friend.

Archived