‘Someone’s Gotta Tell the Freakin’ Truth’: Jerry Falwell’s Aides Break Their Silence

homersapien

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

When have I ever said or even implied that all criticism of Obama, Omar, Talib it any other liberal “of color” is racism?

Are you capable of simply dealing with an argument on its own terms without always comparing it to some straw man thing about how the libs are treated?

All you leftists say trumps attacks are all racist because they were directed at women of color. If you are denying that then please refrain from posting.

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

All you leftists say trumps attacks are all racist because they were directed at women of color. If you are denying that then please refrain from posting.

So much crazy in one incoherent post.

38 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

All you leftists

You should pay attention more and post less.

say trumps attacks are all racist because they were directed at women of color. If you are denying that then please refrain from posting.

Actually I'm just going to stay on the subject at hand and any of your future posts that want to avoid that subject in this thread to bring up another one will just go poof.  If you want to discuss what "leftists" say about criticizing Democrats of color, start your own thread.  Quit mucking this one up with your rabbit trails.

9 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

You should pay attention more and post less.

Actually I'm just going to stay on the subject at hand and any of your future posts that want to avoid that subject in this thread to bring up another one will just go poof.  If you want to discuss what "leftists" say about criticizing Democrats of color, start your own thread.  Quit mucking this one up with your rabbit trails.

No worries my friend; I don't blame you for not wanting to go there.

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

No worries my friend; I don't blame you for not wanting to go there.

:rolleyes:

Your posts are a waste of keystrokes and the time people spend reading them.  I'm fine talking about it because I am not defending any of it.  But what I'm not fine with is you dodging the subject at hand with your "Bbbbbut, what about the libs?" bull****.  If you want to start a thread about the Left calling anyone who criticizes Democrat people of color racists, do so.  No one's stopping you.  But if you want to go off on some tangent accusing homer of anti-Christian bashing simply because he criticized the actions of a man who professes to be a Christian, then further that tangent with this Obama/Omar/Talib stuff, then you will get called out for it.  That is not the subject of this thread.  Stick to the subject or just go taint some other political forum on the interwebs.

On 9/11/2019 at 11:32 AM, AU64 said:

Like gun control....we have a few abusers so let's punish everyone and hope we get the abusers.

Having a background check performed on you is "punishment"?

Archived