Gus throwing shade at UAT

gr82be

3 hours ago, toddc said:

Sad this gets turned on Gus by posters who can’t even give him a win, even when goading our most hated rival. Geez Laweez 

This forum is the "no fun allowed" zone now. 

15 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

The local cbs news station just made the biggest deal about this lol. Am I the only one that thinks this is a reach as far as “being called shade” is concerned? I didn’t get that vibe at all, seemed like an honest answer to me.

14 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

Throwing shade as described by the media, live and print =  clickbait

No, you're not the only one.  But it is kind of funny. 

I'm with y'all. 

Better than actual football analysis, at least. 

Interesting comment. He essentially gives up in the middle of the Iron Bowl last year and now he's poking the bear he was scared of just 10 months ago.

That said, I'm all for any and all needling of Bama

this is a media fueled and driven topic. Nothing to it but the updyke pr machine will make it sound like it's a major slap to sabass.

Meanwhile the cult god is throwing tantrums and foul language about students, weather, kick off times, opponents, team, etc.

17 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

The local cbs news station just made the biggest deal about this lol. Am I the only one that thinks this is a reach as far as “being called shade” is concerned? I didn’t get that vibe at all, seemed like an honest answer to me.

Yea I felt the same. Just trying to stir $#%^ up

Hell he may as well stir the pot! They tried to make his wife look like a druggie after that doctored tape back in 2011. 

Archived